Chapter 4

Trey

I saw her sitting. I decided to make my way towards her. With my lunch in hand I started walking. I didn't want to scare her so I sat at the end if the table and began to eat my lunch.

I could FEEL her staring at me. After a while she continued to read her book. I wanted to sit next to her but i knew I didn't have the balls. Ugggggggggggg. I knew I needed to sit next to her. I had to get to her before he does. In my world a Hinder is born. I know weird right? Myths always say a person drinks some sort of potion. Nope. Anyway.... in another dimension, called Dedtrasa an evil version of you is born when you are. On earth, when you're an immortal, everything about you is bright and good. We are known as Serta. But in the other dimension everything is dark and well.... not good. They are known as Dastra. The other one is born with the same love as you, both destined for the same person. When the Serta finds her first, another star is placed in the universe showing there love will last forever. But when the Dastra finds here first the universe gets smaller with each girl found by a Dastra. It is said that if enough Dastra find their love Earth will be destroyed, and all planets lost. 

There is a prophecy in which it is told like this:

In the last moments of earth, a girl will be found in love with her Serta.

And will save the universe from the depths of hell, and all Dastra.

The love they share will destroy Dedtrasa, and fill the universe with stars

But before they unite as one, a challenge will be meet.

To save Earth from non-existence a sacrifice shall be made, one that saves all people. 

I HAD to sit next to her. So I got up and moved. Not without the whole cafeteria hearing of coarse. When I first got up my chair screeched against the cafeteria floor.

I quickly moved to her side of the table and sat in the middle. I could feel her staring at me. It took all my courage not to stare back at her. She's the most beautiful girl I ever laid eyes on. It took a lot. I wanted to talk to her. I NEEDED to talk to her. This is the most I've ever wanted to talk to anyone in my life.. that's big for me. I'm a very shy person.

I got again and the chair screeched again. But this time. This time I got up and stood right above her and smiled. She looked at me like I had something in my teeth. Whoops.

I slowly sat next to her, I didn't want to startle her. She gently set her book to the side and looked at me. I mean really LOOKED  at me and she just stared for a long time. I knew what she was doing. When a Serta and there love first meet a connection goes on, making her understand everything without me having to explain anything. After it was over she finally looked away. When she turned back at me she has tears in her eyes. I knew she loved me.