Chapter 5

Bria

He's the one. I know he is. I continued to look at him as he sat down. I could feel the how nervous he was. Honestly, I was just as nervous. Before I knew what was going on I felt my mind connecting with his. I was freaking out. I didn't know what was going on. Then all these words started popping up in my brain. Serta?? What the heck was that?? WHOA Whoa whoa wait... A different dimension? What? Not even possible. But I looked deeper into his eyes and knew that this was all true.

I couldn't look any more, I had to break the connection. I turned away to compose myself. I looked back at him the the most love I've ever held. He is the one.

He brought his hand to my face to wipe away the tears that I don't know were there. He held his hand there for a couple extra seconds then pulled his hand away. As soon as he did I felt cold and longing where his hand was.

I don't know why I was feeling this mushy. I've never been in love. Heck, I've never even been kissed. I liked it that way. I didn't want to be a lovesick teenager. You know... The ones that make out in the halls and hold hands during passing periods... My body shivers just thinking about it. GROSS.

" I need you" He said this with as much certainty as he could muster.

" And I you"