Prologue

Sweat rushing down my face causing my make up to run and to lose my breathe. I hold my drink up high and jump to the beat of the roaring music. Her body touching mine while we were dance in the middle of a crowd. The cold air from a moonless night hits my bare arms. It was getting hotter by the second because of everyone's body temperature from jumping around. I couldn't feel much of the breeze as I pull my arm down to take a swig of my drink. She grabs my arm and gives me a sign to follow her. I look at her with excitement and she starts to drag me towards the house. We push our way through the crowd. We finally get to the back door of the house.

"That's enough alcohol for you" She said.

"Your no fun" I reply sarcastically stumbling to the ground laughing.

"Come on, let's get you some water" As she picks me up from the ground leading me inside.

I sit down on a chair in the kitchen. I rest my head on the wall and leaned against it closing my eyes. I hear the tap turn on and turn off after about 5 seconds. I open my eyes to see a girl with beautiful long blonde hair.

"Here you go" She said with a full blown smile spreading across her face.

"Thank you" I reply looking into her eyes and smiling.

She walks over to the bench and pulls herself up on top of it. I take a sip of water and put it down onto the table next to me. Using the little energy that I had to stand up. I laugh and walked over to this gorgeous girl.

"So who are you exactly?" I said with a blank look on my face.

She replied with "For me to know and for you to never know"

Jumping down from the bench landing right in front of me.

"You're kinda cute"

As she scans me up and down before walking away. I grab her hand when she try's to leave.

"At least give me your name?"

I say smiling like an idiot. She smiles back showing her white teeth and said "Your smile looks good on you. You should smile more often"

Her hand slips away from mine and she disappeared into the crowd. I stand there and watch her walk away. I start to look around before placing my hand on my head.

"I think it's time to go home"

I said to myself quietly. I walk out of the party and start to walk down the street trying to stay in a straight line. As I get a little further away from the party. I can still hear the music very vaguely. I stumbled across the footpath and I can hear a car coming towards me. I turn to look behind me and see flashing lights. I cover my eyes quickly and attempt to look again. I move my hands away from my eyes. By the time I moved my hands away from my eyes. The car had already been parked. I realised that it was a police car. I instantly feel my gut drop.

"Not again!"

I say walking towards the cop car.