Chapter 11 - The Evil Plan

JAMES'S POV

 "Hey, Felix?" I said once Felix and I were alone. I had just woken up Wendy and now Peter was happy again. Which means I can mess with her now.

"Yeah?"

"Will you help me get even with Peter?"

"Look, I am mad at him but getting him back is not the answer. He is the leader. He can do anything to us."

"He locked me in a crate! I slept in there for 2 weeks!"

"Well, you kissed Wendy!"

"Well I thought she would kiss me back! I mean I thought I heard her say she didn't like Peter."

"Peter's persuasive, James."

"Look, your mad at him because he took back leader position and stole our woman, so he won't even know its us."

"Peter is the leader and stole our woman but that doesn't mean that we can-"

"Felix. Shut up." I pulled out a key. "Now lets go wake up Annabelle."

"James. You don't even know where she is! Shes been locked up for centuries! Pan would kill us if we let her out!"

"Felix! He doesn't even know I have the key. He won't figure it out and Annabelle is not going to say anything."

"You don't know that."

"We can persuade her."

"Whats your plan anyway?"

"I'm going to get her to kiss Peter. Wendy is going to see, then they will get into a fight like they do everyday and maybe we can talk to her and get her single again. 'Cause you and I both know that every single boy on this island is willing to do anything to make Wendy theirs.

"I don't know, James. Like I said before, Peter's persuasive."

"I don't care! I will get Wendy to be mine!"

"What if I want her??"

"Felix. She would never go for a guy like you."

"And shes gonna go for a guy like you!?"

"Maybe." I smirked.

"James, what if your plan doesn't work?"

"Then I have a backup plan. A Plan B."

"Then lets get Annabelle."

We climbed up a very specific tree. It was Peters 3rd favorite tree. Next to his thinking tree, and his tree house. 

There was a crate up in the shadows of the branches and it was mostly old and was very overgrown. The vines were just too tangled to see anything.

I took out a knife and cut away the vines until I heard a small weak voice from the corner.

"W-who a-are y-you?

"I'm James. And this is Felix." I said pointing to him.

"Why are you here? Does Pan know about this?"

"We have come to talk to you. And no, Pan doesn't know about this."

"What do you want?"

"A couple of months ago a girl named Wendy came to Neverland and stole Pan away from us. He doesn't pay attention to us anymore. Anyway, we need you to help her break up with him. At exactly 3 in the afternoon, you will walk up to Pan and kiss him. Felix will make sure Wendy sees. If you succeed we will let you go. And if Pan says anything to you, you will say nothing. Understand?"