nineteen

this video has nothing to do with the imagine but it is so emotional. it's a cover by matty healy (from the 1975) when he was like 17/18 and you can hear the raw emotion in his voice. it's just beautiful. ♡

❁❁❁

"SIMON, JUST LISTEN TO ME! Please, Simon, I'm begging you."

"WHY? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS!" He was getting angry and his grip got stronger on the boy.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!"

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS?!"

"I-I LOVE YOU!"

Simon's breathing stopped and he instantly let go of whoever he was about to seriously hurt. The boy ran away instantly, but caught eye contact with me. I just gave him that look as if to say: 'if you say anything, i'll come after you instead.'

"W-what?" He whispered, stepping towards me.

"I love you."

"No you don't. Why would you love someone like me, I'm horrible?"

"You're beautiful and I know you can be a good person"

We were so close. I lost myself in his ocean blue orbs.

"Nobody has ever looked at me like that before."

"I can tell, no one has ever loved you before, have they?"

"No."

"Then let me be the first." I whispered, before closing the gap between us. I placed my hands around the back of his neck, his own hands instantly wrapping around my waist. Standing on my tip toes so I could reach, I placed my lips on his soft, pink ones. Our lips moved together, as one, totally in sync. He set me on fire, he made me feel real, alive. I couldn't describe it. The kiss was sweet, blissful; heavenly.

Simon was a bad person, but I saw past his imperfections and loved him for him, not the dickhead that he portrayed himself as.

We broke away from the kiss and rested our foreheads together. He was shining, bringing a smile to my flushed face. His glistening eyes explored my own and flickered to my lips.

"You're amazing." He whispered in admiration.

I smiled at his sweetness, wild thoughts entering my mind.

Suddenly, I think we both realized that we were stood in the middle of a public school.

"Come back to mine, no one's home." Simon smiled.

❁❁❁

As soon we got in the door, Simon shut it and picked me up. I naturally wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried us up the stairs. He gently laid me down on the bed and surprisingly laid down behind me. He was spooning me. My heart exploded. Simon was adorable, not mean; he was misunderstood.

Quicker than I normally would, I fell into a warm, nice smelling, cosy sleep. All because of Misunderstood Minter.

sorry for the shit part today.

i was on twitter all day, ngl.

it's absolutely brutal, tbh.

had funny chats with xxmiareadxx, much love, x

got a tad jealous of the people that met the guys today but i am so happy for them all.

i know i probably won't ever get to see them because of my anxiety but it's so cute to watch other people meet them.

-lysm-sophie, x