Story 11: "Extra" Human Being

Feel like been hiatus for 6 month? Or more than that??=3=
Errr, I really don't know what to say...T_T!

Oh ya, this one is actually done during past 6 month, reason I didn't post because I thought doing more backlog only I can start post but it seem my backlog have been pause and I feel maybe I should post so I can motivate myself to write more in future... *3*

Note:-
1. This one is edited by my AnneNoh... :3
2. Suddenly feel character is already OOC...T3T...Sorry dear Qingge and Dayu...T3T Although everyday stalk you guys in FB page and Weibo but really lack watching videos and stuff...=3=
3.Still I hope I able to continue write in future...Enjoy for now? I guess?? #3#

~~~

"Speaking of the devil, why Hao Zhen is here?" Dayu looked in askance at Hao Zhen who queued up at the outsider lane.

"I had no idea about it." Wang Qing looked up, tried to advert Dayu's line of sight. "Ahh, I need to go back to  dorm to take something." He then quickly ran back to his dorm.

.........

Last week.

.........

"Hello? Aren't you my junior Wang Qing , is there anything I can help you?" Hao Zhen answered the phone sarcastically.

"Hello senior." Wang Qing said. How should I start this conversationWhat if Hao Zhen doesn't want to tag along? Arghh, I should just tell him that they open for public too but only from age ranges of 19-25.

"Alright, anything I could help you with?" Hao Zhen was backed to his serious .

"So...Ermm..You see...Senior Hao Zhen, do  you want to join the camp with us?" Wang Qing asked and hoped  that Hao Zhen him the green light.

"Hrmm...Ok, send me the detail of documents the that I need to sign up for this camp  ." Hao Zhen said. I already knew that outsiders could join this camp too but since you are the one who invited me, it will make it easier to join without getting nag by Dayu.

.........

Present.

.........

"My dear Yu, I thought you will be excited to be in the same camp with me?" Hao Zhen acted innocent.

Dayu rolled his eyes, "Your lover won't feel lonely to be alone at UK? Always stick with me, your lover might get jealous and dump you."

"Nope, dear said that I can have fun as long as I report everything. Plus, dear is currently having some job in hand. Dear will come back with me to meet you if dear is not busy." Hao Zhen scratched his head as he felt himself was scrutinized by Dayu.

"If she comes back with you, the first question I'm going to ask her is why she picked you as her boyfriend." Dayu sarcastically said but he couldn't deny that he is happy when he knew that his best brother has a girlfriend.

"Ya, I also wonder why dear chose me as a lover but I really love my dear, more than anything." Hao Zhen said seriously. He may be playful and loves to joke around but he knew how much he loves his lover. "My love towards my dear is like your love towards Wa..." Dayu immediately used his hand to cover Hao Zhen's mouth. "Mmmpth...."