Chapter 2

I was shocked to hear this.

"What did you say again, Victor?"

"I said that I'm leaving your team."

"But why? I thought you liked playing Soccer on our side."

"You won't understand."

Saying these words Victor left the scene. I was terrified. I was not worried that our Striker was gone but I was sad because I thought that we would stand on the top together with my best friend Victor.

I don't know how I was going to explain others about it. The next morning I walked to the school. Skie appeared in front of me and waved me hi.

I did the same and we walked to the classroom. JP was absent. I heard from Skie that he had Fever. I couldn't concentrate much on Studies. It was all because I didn't get the reason why Victor wanted to quit the Soccer Club.

During Lunch I wondered if he had said others about it. I walked to Skie and she offered me some Cookies. I tried one piece and what can I say- It was delicious.

She was talking about something. I didn't pay much attention. She asked me which part of the Story I liked.
Not knowing what was going on I said 1st part. She looked concerned.
"What? Did I say something wrong? I liked the first Part."
"Arion... You weren't paying attention. I was talking about Statistics collected by Zippy and Keenan."
"Oh"
"What's bothering you?"
"Did Victor tell you anything about quitting the club?"
"No he didn't. Why would he quit the Club?"
"I don't know."

He hadn't said a word about quitting the Club. I had to find Riccardo so that he could help me to find the reason why Victor was quitting the Club.

I made an excuse and walked out of the Classroom. I passed the hallway when I finally reached his Classroom. Gabriel and Riccardo were talking in front of the Classroom.

I walked to them and I was about to tell them about Victor when Gabriel interrupted me.

He said "Arion! We found Statistics of the team we are playing against"
"Skie told me about it but I would like to see Statistics later."
I was about to speak about Victor when the Bell rang.
Riccardo spoke "See you on the Soccer Field after school."
"Let's get in Gabriel."

They went inside the Classroom. Maybe I could talk with him about it after school.

~After School~

I changed into Soccer Uniform and made my way to the Soccer Field and Victor was seen nowhere.

I asked others if they had seen Victor but they said no. All the members of Earth Eleven came to the Soccer Field and said that they were going to join Raimon Junior High.

I was happy about it but that's when Coach Evans walked to the Soccer Field and said that Victor was no longer going to play in our team.

I could not believe that something like that would ever happen. I was going to talk to Victor about this matter.

The only question I had in my mind was where could I find him. What if he left this City?

____________________________________________________________________________

Will Arion know the reason why Victor quit the team?
To be continued...