CHAPTER 1

JUST THE BEGINNING

I don't own Inazuma Eleven.

________________________________________________________________________________

Before beginning this story, I wanted to let you know that I will be using characters names that were used in English Dub because I am comfortable with those names.

1. Tenma: Arion Sherwind

2. Tsurugi (kyousuke): Victor Blade

3. Shindou: Riccardo Di Rigo

4. Shinsuke: Jean Pierre (JP)

5. Sakura: Sourice Blossom

6. Ibuki: Terry

7. Matatagi: Falco Flashman

8. Manabe: Zippy

9. Minaho: Keenan Sharpe

10. Morimura Konoha: Trina Verdure

11. Tetsukado Shin: Frank Foreman

12. Kusaka Ryuuji: Buddy Fury

13. Ichikawa Zanakurou: Zack Avalon

14. Aoi: Skie Blue

15. Endou: Mark Evans

16. Kidou: Jude Sharp

17. Fubuki: Shawn Frost

18. Gouenji: Axel Blaze

19. Kuroiwa Ryuusei: Kageyama Reiji (Coach Black)

20. Aki: Silvia Woods

21. Haruna: Celia Hills

22. Natsumi: Nelly Raimon

23. Kirino: Gabriel Garcia

____________________________________________________________________________

After we saved the universe we went back to our Planet Earth. I was really glad to meet my friends. I met Gabriel and others.

We were having fun. We played a match against them. We won it by 3-2.

We were talking about our experience and then suddenly everyone remember the contract.

Since we had saved the universe everyone could go back to their hobbies. It felt really bad. Maybe that is when we had to say goodbye. We thought to have a match of soccer between Earth Eleven and Raimon Team.

The match went like

First Half

Raimon : Earth Eleven = 2 : 3

Second Half

Raimon: Earth Eleven = 0 : 1

We won the match but they had improved a lot from the last match we had. After the match we were pretty tired so we went to our house. What we didn't knew was that Coach Evans was going to become our coach again.

The next day we headed towards the soccer field when we saw Coach Evans. We were really happy to meet him again. He said us that he was going to be our coach and that Earth Eleven was going to lead Japan. It made sense. Previously we had competed with many teams and we were first among the Asia. So that meant that now we could have matches against other continents.

Zippy asked our coach "Well why do we have to participate? We have defeated all the aliens. So doesn't that mean we are the best in the universe?"

Coach Evans smiled and said "Well that's true but...."

Keenan interrupted "We are Earth Eleven. So that means we are the best representatives of this planet. Who could possibly defeat us?"

I was surprised that they didn't want to participate. But then I said "Coach Evans is right. We should participate in the World Tournament. Everyone has improved a lot from the past. They are stronger than we think they are. I am excited to compete with other continents."

Skie agreed and so did the others.

This is how we continued to play soccer. The next day I was walking near the river bank when I saw Victor.

He had Stone Face. I asked him if something was wrong.

All he replied was that he was going to quit our Soccer Club.

____________________________________________________________________________

Why did Victor quit the team? Find out in next Chapter.

To be continued...