707 - spying on cat brother

REQUESTED :

^^^^^^^^^                    ^^^^^^^^^^^                             ^^^^^^^^^^                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your name is (Y/N) Han, and this was going to be a long day. You were Jumins sister, and yes, it did have its perks. Did you like your father? You disliked him, so did Jumin. Did you approve of his fiancée. No way. Honestly she gave you crippling depression. But, aside from that, yes today would be a long day indeed.

You were just done visiting your friend, Rika. Who had offered to walk with you to get some cake on the way home. You had on sunglasses and a wig to hide your identity. People went crazy over you and Jumin.

"Alright, it's been nice. But I suppose I should get home now." You said, standing up. "Already?" Rika asked, a little sad you had to leave to early. "Sadly" you sighed, "I'll be sure to text you though!!" You said, grabbing your purse, and heading to the exit. "Alright. Bye!" "Bye," you waved, smiling.

On the walk home, you decided to call the limo driver to pick you up. And he did, within 5 minuets, and it turned out you weren't that far from home. As you walked in the house you made sure to alert Jumin that you were home, since your ended up living with him, even though you weren't that much younger than him. "I'm home!" You called out, hearing footsteps come down the stairs. "Welcome back" he said. Elizabeth right behind him. "Elly!" You called, seeing the white (possibly Persian) cat bound down the steps and move over to you, rubbing against your leg.

You crouched down to pet her "I missed you!" You heard a cough. "And you too cat mom" you smiled, earning a rare smile from him. A perk of being his sister,  you can always get him to smile!

You two ended up sitting on the couch talking. "Well, I've gotta go" he said, checking his phone and standing up. "Where ya going this time?" You asked casually. "To meet a friend. You wouldn't know them." He said.

Light. Bulb.

"Ok, well have fun!! I'll be sure to steal Ellys affection from you!" He paled. "Kidding!" You laughed.

He left, rolling his eyes in a playful(?) way. Plan A is a go.

You slipped into more casual attire, and washed off your make up. When you looked in the mirror, you look fairly normal. A a black skirt with leggings underneath, a sweater and your hair down. "Perfect. Now to trail him" you said. You made sure to feed Elizabeth before following him. You ended up driving yourself, since you knew how to drive.

It wasn't long until he stopped at the park, and you parked far from him.  He ended up finding a HOT red head in a jacket and glasses. "There you are Luciel." He said, neither of them noticing you on the bench on your phone, actually eavesdropping.

"It's been awhile right?" The red head, known as Luciel asked.
"Yeah," Jumin said.

And after that, the conversation got pretty boring. Just like two old friends catching up.

"One moment, I have to call my sister to make sure my house isn't burned down."
"Woaah! You have a sister!!" Luciel asked.
"Yes" crap. You had to walk away fast, the second you got a good feet or two away, he called.

Jumin was confused as to how he heard his sisters ringtone here.
"Hello?" You asked.
"Is the house okay?" He asked, he now realized he saw you standing off in the distance. You couldn't avoid this question.
"I think?" You said.
"You left didn't you."
"I got bored okay."
He sighed. "You followed me didn't you?" He whispered.
"SH!!!... secret!" You said
"Just come here." He said
"Oh boi. Okay"

You walked over there.

------time skip----

"Luciel, (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Luciel, or 707." Your brother introduced you to each other.
"Nice to meet you." You smiled.
"Yeah, nice to meet you (Y/N)." 707 said, a slight blush visible, and this didn't go unnoticed by Jumin.

-------another trim skipp-
"And that's how I met your mother"

"Boring" your daughter yawned.
"Well I'm sorry for meeting someone the normal way. Would you rather me meet someone in a life or death situation?" You sassed.
"I don't know."
"siGHH"
----------------------------
A/N : this is so bad I'm sorry lolol i tried xd