The studio

Hey Jacob, said George. Hey George, what have you been up to? Nothing, what about you? Nothing, well I'm fixing to go to the studio to make my new song "all my friends". Oh, I bet it's good. Yeah it's good, hopefully my fans will love it. Well I'll talk to u later George, we can probably play basketball again, if I get back before dark. Okay bye Jacob, George said. Bye dude. Jacob leaves George's house and gets in the car. Hey mom. Hello Jacob, said his mom. How was your day with George? It was good we played video games then we went outside and played basketball for 30 minutes. How was your day mom? It was good, I cooked some dinner. Oh that sounds good I'll eat some food after the studio. 10 minutes later at the studio. "Every body's on their way so what you waiting for ALL MY FRIENDS ARE COMING OVER NOW". (Music stops) wow Jacob said the producer, that was awesome. Thanks, I'll see you next week. Okay, said the producer. (Jacob leaves the studio and sees his mom out in the car). Hey mom, unlock the doors please. Thank you. (Jacob gets in the car). 10 minutes later Jacob gets out the car and sees what time it is. 6:00pm i can play basketball with George. Mom can I play basketball with George for 30 minutes? Yes Jacob, said his mom. I'll heat up ur dinner at 6:26pm then you can eat, get all washed up and get in the bed. Okay mom, said Jacob. (Jacob runs over to George's house) hey George my mom said we can play basket ball till 6:30pm. Okay, said George. "30 minutes later" he shoots, he scores boom goes the dynamite. George laughs well it's 6:30pm I'll see you tomorrow at school there's going to be a new girl, said George. I know George I bet she's hot. Yeah me too, said George. Well bye George. Bye, said George. (Jacob runs home and runs in the house) hey mom is my food done yet? Yes sir. Here u go (Jacobs mom gives him the food Jacob eats it for 10 minutes) I'm finished I'm going up stairs to take a shower then going to bed. Okay Jacob goodnight, said Jacobs mom. Good night. (Jacob runs up to take a quick shower then goes to bed).

HEY EVERYONE HOPE U ENJOYED MY NEW STORY HOPEFULLY ILL MAKE ONE TOMORROW GOODBYE LOVE BUGS❤️💖