Prologue

A young girl sits. The age of 12, sitting in front of three thousand people. She brings up her bow, and suddenly everyone is captivated. She is the very definition of music. It is her and she is it. No one can look away and no one wants to. The notes are faster, no breaks between them. Her hands are a blur. She can't stop, it's as if this young girl has been taken over by the music.

Her passion is overflowing, taking the audience by storm. Her own music destroying all other performances. She is amazing. She is wonderful. Her music is life, causing those who were bored and those who are old, to want to stand up with life.

The music is God given, portraying all of her feelings. Everything she never says. She has the ability to make your emotions hers. If the music is sad so are you. If the music is desperate so are you.

And too quickly, it's over. The audience hungry for more, to hear the music from the Gods, better than the angels themselves. They crave the music like a drug, standing and clapping, begging for more.

And she just smiles as the hunger for her music grows. She leaves them in anguish. Now she is the ruler of the music world, the classical world. Everyone is begging her to compose for them. And she is famous

But please be careful, as this world is violent, and though she may seem strong, her heart is made of glass.

_______________________________________

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."

_______________________________________

And that's a wrap for the prologue! I know, I know another story, but I really wanted to write a fanfic with this anime so..... sorry? Please comment and vote. See ya next time