How my story starts

I had my head down on the desk. Everyone is class was screaming, and going crazy. And i just sat there, with my arms folded, and my head resting on them. I felt sick. not like i was going to throw up, but like i was needing something. missing something.

      My parents were getting a divorce. My family was falling apart. My brothers were total jerks, and my only friends were Maria, and Jenna. They have been my friends for 7 years. Maria and I are 17, and Jenna is 18.

         Jenna walked over too me, patted me on the back, and said, " Maria is fangirling a

d scaring poeple, could you help?" She was trying to hold in wild laughter. Her voice was bold. And quite loud. Her laugh was even lauder though.

    i only shrugged and followed her. And sure enough, Maria was talking about the Payne train. I slapped my forehead, and pulled her away from the group. "Maria, shut up" I said smirking.

Before she could respond, the bell rang. And somehow, the class went crazy. Today was the last day of the school year, and there was a major party at Mark's house. Jenna liked him, LIKE LIKEs  him, so we are forced to go.

         We grabbed our backpacks, and ran out the door. We then walked to the the steps of the school, and walked out. "SO, PARTAY!!!" Jenna screeched in our ears.

     Maria then started to freak out, "WHAT WILL I WEAR?! WHAT IF...omg WHAT IF ONE DIRECTION WAS THERE?!" She started rambling on and on. This is why no one talks to her about one direction, cause then an hour after the conversation, and she's still going crazy. But other then that, she's actually calm. Kinda.

               We linked arms and all skipped the the corner, looking like total and complte idiots. But as they say in Italy.. AW WELL.

 " I dont think they say that" Maria stated.

My eyes widened, "CRAP I SAID THAT OUT LOUD?! OMG WHAT IF I DID THAT OTHER TIMES?! What. If. I. Secretly. Told. HIM. I like him?!" I started to frwak out... just to be weird.

     We hugged, and splited ways, Jenna goes right, I go left, and Maria goes up the street, and makes a left.

     ***************

I got home. I ran upstairs, and opened the door to my room. Once there, i kicked my backpack to the corner, "BAD BACKPACK. YOU GIVE ME WORK TO DO. hehehe Godd thing i got a few months free of your evilness" I said.

Yep. nothing like talking to your backpack.

My parents wernt home yet, and me being an only child, i was home alone. I walked to my closet, picked out an outfit.

It felt like hours later, which it was. I took a shower, brushed my teeth one more time, and started to get dressed. I picked out a burgandy skirt. The base was a mni skirt, and then a thin fabric draped over it, short in the front, long in the back. And a black shirt with pink roses on it. It had seeves tat stopped on my upper arm. The collar of the skirt exposed parts of my shoulders, but none of my lady parts. THOSE ARE PRIVATE POEPLE.  I tucked the shirt into the skirt, and put on my shoes. They were my skin color, simply, basic heels. I curled my hair into tight long spirals, and did my makeup.

I put on some blush, mascara, eyeliner, red lipstick on th brighterside, and cover up. I need to hide my blemishes.

I looked in the mirror. hm. i parts my hair to the side, and smiled. I grabbed my keys and my purse, and went to go pick up Maria and Jenna.

OK comment what you think about it so far, and how i can improve. THANKS ^^

ILYSFM c: