Chp. 8 She lied :'(

5 month time skip cause I'm lazy

Erza pov

I look at the mission given to us from the magic council.
Task: You need to find Zeref's lover.
Name: Lucy Heartfilia
You are working with other guild members.
Reward: 100,000 jewels per person

I stare at the paper in complete shock. So Lucy left because of who she is. They don't know the extent of her power. Natsu, Gray, Wendy, Carla, and Happy head out to the boat set up for us and the other guilds. The twin dragon slayers are already on the boat when we get there. I see Ichiyo and the playboys. (shutters)

"Everyone is here, let's get going!" Lahar shouts.

Lucy pov

I move or more like waddle through the castle gardens. I turn to see Laracade approaching.

"I see your back." I welcome him back

"Do you know where emperor Zeref is?" He asks.

"In the strategy room with Iven." I answer.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" Laracade inquired.

"Don't you get started too!" I yell as I turn to go inside the castle.

I hear his laughter as I go to the bedroom preparing myself for some scolding from Zeref.

Wendy pov

Natsu says something, but we can't understand him at all. Why did Lucy not tell is? She lied to us, all of us. I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder.

"Erza?" I ask.

"It will be okay Wendy." She comforts me.

"I hope your right." I tell her before retreating to the inside of the boat. 

I see Carla sleeping on the bed. I go to bed hoping to catch a few hours of sleep.

Zeref pov

I sigh before opening the bedroom door. Lucy is sitting in a chair reading a book.

"Lucy, you know you shouldn't be walking around." I say sternly

"Yes I know." She whispers.

I pick her. I sit before placing Lucy on my lap. She leans into me. I place my hands on her stomach. Then there is a knock on the door.  

"Empiror Spriggan, the spriggan 12 need you in the strategy room." A soldier yells.

"Those soldiers and their damn timing." I mutter.

"It's okay Zeref, now hurry before they come get you." Lucy gets up.

I get up and leave grumbling.

____________________________________
(A/n watching Fairytail while writing this, Gray has clothes on. It's a miracle)
Gray: what do you mean?!
Me: nothing, back to story
____________________________________

Erza pov

We have a delay. The waters are way to violent to move on. We docked at the nearest dock and the mission was postponed. I sigh as I watch the scenery pass by. Even Natsu and Gray weren't fighting. I don't know how, but Natsu got a hold of motion sickness tablets. Lucy, why did you leave? Why can't we reach you?

"The magic council wants her locked up as soon as possible." Gray mutters

"That's not happening on our account!" Natsu yells.

"She nearly killed off multiple legal guilds before she went I to hiding." I point out.

"That just doesn't seem like her." Natsu whispers.

1 month later

Lucy pov

I get up slowly for a walk in the garden. I pass Dimaria who simply smiles at me. Neinhart totally ignored me as he passes me.

"Intruders!" A soldier shouts.

"Let's get you to your room." Dimaria grabs my wrist.

I stumble behind her. "Who is it?!"

"Fairytail, sabortooth, lamia scale, and blue peguses." She simply says.

We get to the bedroom and she opens the door. I walk in and lock it. I sit in the bed as I curl up the best I can. I here someone checking the bedrooms. They get blown back. They can get past the spriggan 12 with only two of them at the castle now. I hear pounding on the door, but my barrier holds up very well.

"Natsu! What's up with that door?" Erza asks.

"It won't budge or break," gray answers for that idiot.

Zeref appears suddenly holding me. I lean into him happily. He lays me down and kisses me. He disappears from the room. Exhaustion hits me hard. I close my eyes.

Gray pov

The door finally broke. Zeref looks over mad as hell with red eyes. We dodge his attack. The doors suddenly fix themselves with another barrier.

"She must be in that room. Zeref doesn't want us in there!" I say.

They get blasted back. Mavis breaks the barrier and we look in. There is Lucy sleeping and pregnant. We are blasted away from the room with a flash of light."

"You are not to enter." The guy says.

"Who are you?" Erza shouts at him.

Lucy stirrs, "Laracade?"

"Get away from the intruders." he tells her.

"She disappeared!" Ultear says shocked.

" This is bad." Jellal mutters.

"How?" Natsu ask s.

"We don't know where she went pyro." I say.

Lucy pov

I am in the strategy room on Zeref's lap.

"The others have been contacted," Invel bows before leaving.

"Stay safe" Zeref leaves.

"I Smell her here." Natsu says.

I try to stay awake and collapse. My eyes close and I am picked up. I don't know by who, but I'm so tired. I feel weak from teleporting constantly. 

"We got her." I hear Natsu say before passing out for good.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Natsu: Ya! We got her!

Me: Brag all you want. I can't believe you attempted to rewrote the story again!

Zeref: you can't keep her.

Freed: Auther-san does not own fairytail or she'd be with Laxus

Me: how did you find that out?

Freed: Cobra heard you thoughts and told Mira

Me: Cobra! Be prepared to die! WATER DRAGONS ROAR!

Cobra: Help me!