Inheritance

~HARRISON'S POV~

I sat on my bed meditating trying to get ready for the pain that was about to come with my 16th birthday inherence.

I know your probably wondering who I am. You already know me as Harry James Potter, The-Boy-Who-Lived ,or the one who vanquished He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named or The Boy-Who-Wouldn't-Die.

My real name is Harrison Riddle Lestrange the son of Bellatrix Lestrange and Lord Voldemort , The Dark Lord ,Tom Riddle Jr.
The list of names he has goes on and on.

I had to go by the name Harry Potter so no one would try to hurt me before I could learn how to protect myself.

I am a Veela, but I wear a glamour so that I don't look too much like my real parents and no one gets suspicious of me.

My hair is pitch black it goes a little bit past my waist and falls down my back straight like my fathers. My eyes are a deep violet with crimson flecks in them.

They look like gems to my pale complexion. I am 5" 8 have a pretty muscular build.

Soon the pain washes over me I tilt my head back and let out a silent scream from the pain.
It feels like there are multiple people crucioing me all at once.

After a few minutes the pain subsides into tingling.
I slowly stand up from the floor so I don't fall back down on weak muscles.

I walked to my full length mirror and almost collapse in shock from what I see.
I have a horn with silver and red lining that's 7" inches long in the middle of my forehead.
I also have deep midnight black wings with feathers that look sharp enough to kill but feel soft enough to pet on my back.

Before I could continue admiring myself in the mirror my mother, father, and Draco Malfoy apperate into the room eyes wide open in shock.