Explanations

~Harrisons POV~

They were dead. I tortured them past insanity and then killed them. They deserved everything I gave them and more for insulting and seeing my Dragon so open. I was the only one who was allowed to see this part of my Dragon.

"Love, I belong to you and only you. What they saw does not matter for they are now dead" Draco said wrapping his arms around my neck.

"I don't care they still saw you only I get to see you so exposed"I grunted out the last part seeing as my mate decided to grind his hips into me.

"Why don't I show you just how much I am yours Dominant"Draco breathed out dropping to his knees in front of me.

He never broke eye contact with me as he was unbuttoning my trousers and bring them to my ankles watching as my hard cock sprang out hitting my stomach. I was glad I had decided against boxers today. My Dragon looked perfect on his knees for me.

I starred down at him with heavy eyes watching as he swirled his tongue around the tip of my cock moaning at the taste of my precum. He licked the underside while stroking me with his hand. I decided I had had enough of being teased. Reaching down grabbing a fistful of his hair and pulling his head up to look at me.

"I don't like to be teased Dragon"I grunted out.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I am under your command Dominant"Draco breathed out still stroking me.

"Suck" I replied releasing his hair.

I moaned when my cock was engulfed in wet heat. I could feel the back of Draco's throat. He slowly started bobbing his head up and down then speeding up into one rythme. I thrust into his mouth meeting him. He hollowed his cheeks and swirled his tongue gaining a moan from me. Every time he moaned it sent vibrations down my cock.

My dragon had the most amazing mouth in the world. So much so that I didn't hear my Father coming down the corridor to my room.

"Harrison have you seen-"Father never got to finish his sentence seeing as he caught sight of the mutilated bodies on the floor and Draco on his knees. I slammed the door close with magic pulling Draco up off his knees. He released me with a soft 'pop'. I pulled up my pants turning to Draco as he put on his clothes from before.

I pulled Draco to me watching as his pale cheeks turned an even darker shade of red and gave him a chaste kiss. I pulled the door back open realizing my father must have called mother because they were both standing there whispering to each other. When the door opened they looked up glancing at the bodies on the floor then to us expectantly.

"So what exactly happened here and who is on the floor?"Father asked after they stepped into the room.

"Well Narcissa and Rodolphus attacked us and this was the outcome" I answered simply with a straight face towards my parents.

"Why were we not informed when they were attacking? We could have come and stopped them ourselves"My mother asked with a frown.

"We could handle the situation easily, after all, we are more powerful than both of them put together"Draco replied with a bland look towards the unrecognizable corpses.

"Very well call the house elves to clean up this mess and then have Rabastan informed of what happened to his brother after you get ready for the raid," Father said leaving the room with mother trailing after him.

I went to the wardrobe pulling Draco with me toward the trunk at the top of the closet where we stored our robes. We got to wear black robes with a blood red accent since I was the Dark Prince and Draco was Slytherin's Consort.

Pulling on the robes over our existing clothes and pulling out two black half masks we left the room calling a house elf to clean up the mess we made and burn the bodies. We walked to the throne room and situated ourselves on the two slightly smaller thrones next to my mothers and fathers waiting for the death eaters to be called.