Meeting Mr. Afton and Handy.

Maya sighed as she looked at the pizzeria looming above her. ‘Mikey's Pizzeria’ the sign up top read. She remembered this place, it gave her bad memories, really bad memories. The memories clouded her mind..

*—★—*

  The young, six year old clutched her cat plush as her mom hugged her. Hot tears ran down her face, as she heard the reporter talking on the television.

Breaking news; four kids have been reported missing. Michael Schmidt, age eight, Jack Schmidt, age sixMackenzie Schmidt, age seven, and Angel Schmidt, age five, were last seen near the pizzeria called Mikey's Pizzeria. According to the family, they had gone there for Michael's birthday, an—

The girl turned the television off, sobbing into her plush. She didn't want to know what happened to her siblings, she just wanted them back home.

*—★—*

Maya shook her head, and wiped tears from her eyes. She let out a shaky sigh, before opening the doors, and walking in, looking around.

  It was very bright, and quite noisy. She smiled at it all. She looked up at the stage, where four animatronics stood.

A wolf, a fox, a bengal cat, and a bunny.

  She put her hands into her sweater pocket, gently clutching her cat plush. She always had it along with her, for it was her good luck charm, even though it didnt bring any good luck.

She looked around even more, and spotted another employee. Walking over to him, she took in a deep breath.
She gently tapped his shoulder, nervously smiling. “ H-..Hello..?" She'd say, looking at him, as he turned around.

“ Oh! He–Hello! ” The guy was blonde, and had glasses and purple eyes.

“ Uhm--..hey! I–..I'm here for the nightshift..? I'm Maya Schmidt, the newest employee, ” She'd say, rocking back and forth on her heels.

“ Oh! Yes, the nightshift! If you would, please, follow me! ” The guy strided off, and Maya followed quickly after, sighing.

“ I'm Hand-Unit! But, you can just call me Handy! Its easier! ” He would say, as she furrowed her eyebrows. That was quite a ..weird..name for a person.

  She nodded, as they stopped in front of a big, purple door. She almsot ran into the other, but quickly stopped herself, squealing quietly.

“ This is the bosses office, ” Handy opened the door, smiling. She reluctantly walked into the room, which was all shades of purple. Handy walked in, closing the door behind him.

Maya walked up to the desk, and quietly coughed. The man looked up from his paperwork. He peered over his glasses looking at Maya, then and Handy.

“ Handy. Who is this ? ” He'd ask, his voice raspy, yet soft. Handy would smile, straightening his glasses.

“ This is Maya Schmidt, Mr. Afton. The new nightshift worker since the last one had a little.., ” He'd cough and frown. “ ..Incident.. ” Mr. Afton would smile, putting his arm out so Maya could shake it. She shook it, smiling.

“ Pleasure to meet you, Ms. Schmidt. I'm Mr. William Afton, the boss here at Mikey's, and I hope you do well with your job. ”