Stuff Gets ' Real '

" Okay so uh..wh-what do we have to do... " Maya asked, looking down at her tablet, turning it on. It wasn't small, and it was actually pretty big.

" Uh..ya just gotta check the cameras, wind the music box, check the hallways, and the vents.." Shad said, huffing. She looked up at Maya, then flashed her light into the hallway, a blue fox was able to be seen.

" O-..Oh..hey, it's Angel, but not really him.." Shad would wave at him, bit he didn't really wave back. He just growled. Maya continued flashing the light at him.

"Oookay, then..l-..let's just..get to the night now.." Shad said, Angel was glaring at her, as if she had done something wrong..but, after a while, he started to leave. After he was gone, Shadow let out a relieved sigh.

'Thank god he's gone..' she mumbled to her self, as Maya glanced over at her, raising an eyebrow.

"U-..Uhm..it's nothing, Maya," She placed down her tablet, looked at the clock, which read 5:38 in the morning. She bit her lip and quietly got up, looking down at Maya.

"I uh..gotta go, Maya. See you tomorrow.." She said, getting up, and quickly walking away. Once she was out of sight from the brunette, she leaned against the door, letting out a loud sigh, whilst switching into her animatronic. She heard footsteps coming up behind her. She straightened up and turned to the footsteps.

It was Mr. Afton and Handy, who were taking their rounds around the place before the clock turned to six. She smiled up at the two, and they looked down at her.

"G-Good morning, Mr. Afton, and Mr. Unit, I-I hope you two are doing well..?" She'd ask, holding her hands behind her back.

Just then, the alarm clock went off, and it was 6 AM. Maya turned it off, organized the desk, and started to walk out. Handy's purple pupils widened as she slowly looked up at William, who was gritting his teeth.

"..Shadow..is that girl still alive?" he'd ask, eyes narrowing at the snow leopard animatronic. Shad would gulp and slowly nod, green eyes blinking slowly. William suddenly grabbed the feline's wrist, stomping to his office, Shadow in drag.

Once they got in there, William slammed the door shut behind him. He glared down at Shadow, the animatronic's ears flattening.

"Shadow, how many times have I told you to not help the guards throughout the night?" he'd ask, pacing around the room. She'd gulp again, standing still.

"U-uh..N-..Nine times, s-sir," she'd say, looking down as the taller stopped pacing. He slowly walked in-front of her, taking a deep breath, and roughly pulling her head up. She winced, even though she couldn't feel pain. She was readying for the scolding.

"SHADOW, FOR THE LAST TIME! I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU HELPING THE GUARDS ONCE OR MORE EVERY WEEK! YOU KNOW THE OTHER ANIMATRONICS GET ANGRY AT YOU, YET YOU DO IT ANYWAY!" He paused, letting go of the animatronic, who was now shaking. The yelling could be heard through the whole place, and in the underground location. Everything was silent for a few moments before William spoke again.

"You..have one more chance, kitty, help the girl again, and you get scrapped." He'd say, the animatronic staying silent.

"Got it?" He'd say, the midget cat nodding. By now, the animatronics were crowded around the door, listening in on the conversation.

"Okay, you are dismissed, Shadow. Go back to the vents." He'd say, as she turned around, opened the door, and walked out.

"..stop being nosy assholes, and get back to your stage, guys. You hate me anyway, don't you?" She'd ask, as she walked away. The animatronics just walked away, all of them huffing.

She moseyed up to the vents, and sat in them, letting out a small huff.