Night One.

" And I hope I'll do well, as well, Mr Afton. " She'd say, smiling. She'd let go out of his hand, and they  both retracted their hands. William got out of his chair,pushing his chair in.

" Let's get you used to this place, shall we..? " He'd say, walking over to the door and opening it for Maya and Handy. 

They both walked out, Mr. Afton following after. He then closed the door behind him, starting to walk with Maya and Handy to the main stage.

" This is the main stage where Mikey and his friends perform. They each get a little...Active, at night. " He would say, whilst Maya frowned.

"Uhm...M-mr. Afton..? What do you mean by they get active at night..?" She would ask ,looking up at the other. Handy and William exchanged  concerned looks. 

"Uh..well..they start to move around after midnight. There's speculations on why they move, but none of them are correct." He said, Maya furrowing her eyebrows.

Right then, Mr. Afton checked his watch.

"Oh! Speaking of, it's about time for your shift! " Both Handy and William gently pushed her away. She shuffled away as the AI and the manager talked.

' She won't make it far, even if she rings the bell on the desk. ' She had heard the Hand-Unit say. She huffed, walking into the office.

She sighed, and looked around the office. There was a bunch of vents, lights, and cameras everywhere. There was also a silver bell on the desk, that said;

' Ring for help! Meow!~ '

She blinked, and rung the bell, as the clock turned twelve.

It was a few moments before a cat fell from the ceiling, onto Maya. She squeaked as she fell down, but she caught the cat.

" Ow! Hey, watch where you're–" Maya said, before stopping to look at the cat. It was a black cat, and it had green eyes.

" Heya, " The cat jumped out of her arms, and quickly turned into a human, with pink hair. 

" Nice to meet ya, I'm Shadow, but call me Shad, please. Since you rang my little bell there, I'll be helping you tonight! " She said. Maya was totally speechless.

" I—..you look exactly like my cat plush..!! " Maya exclaimed, as she pulled out the torn cat plush. Shad looked at the plush, then at Maya, then back at the plush.

" Woah. Waaaaaaait..is your name Maya Schmidt, by chance? " she asked, Maya nodded.

" Yes, my name is Maya Schmidt, I'm 21, and I lost my siblings well..16 years ago, on my big brother's birthday." Shad's eyes widened.

" Oh my gosh.. I'm the same thing as you, but, I'm from an alternate universe! " Maya just..blinked.

" ...Ookay then..let's just get into the night.." She said, looking down at the tablet.