First Hot Shot: The Introduction

I hung up the phone after having a nonesense talk with my dad who keeps on persuading me into attending his second wife's 49th birthday. It's been two months since i moved out of our mansion to stay away from my step monster Margarette who calls herself Marga and her two evil fraternal twin children Amy and Ash.

Bitch is an understatement to describe Amy and I can't even find the right words to describe her totality. She stole my 4 year boyfriend, whom I broke up with after catching him pumping Amy's worn out s3x in his apartment almost a year ago, before my dad and Marga got married. She never stops talking about how he stole Neil, my cheting ex, from me. And why should i care? Trash really belongs to the dumspter. Or should I say, a trash belongs to his fellow trash. She also wears skimpy dresses which leave too little for imagination so she'd always end up being banged and she's proud of it. When i was still in the mansion living with them, it's no secret how she gets banged by different guys every night. Seldom times, she gets home with two to four guys and her mother doesn't say anything about it.

Ash on the other hand is quite a serious kind of a guy. One day can pass without hearing him say a word. It's like  I never even existed in his life which is so much in my favour. I can say that he's way better than his sister because I could sense that he hates this arrangement as much as I do. We were actually classmates in college even before our parents met each other.

My dad and Marga has been in a two month relationship before getting married nine months ago. I lived with them for seven months before deciding to leave the house. My dad opposed the idea, and if she wasn't pretending, Margarette didn't want me to leave too. As for Ash, i dunno, i never talked to him about it. No need asking for Amy's stand on my decision because she was the happiest when i left.

I settled at a 62 storey condominium building at the 62nd floor just below the rooftop. From 51 up to our floor, there are only two units, unlike the lower floors which has three to five units.

Despite being here for two months, i've never talked to my neighbour, who i must say is the most gorgeous specimen i ever laid my eyes on. He's muscular, proving his regular acitivites at the gym, tall around 6 feet to 6 feet and 3 inches. His face and seemed to be carved into perfection. He's not so white and not so dark, just right but i can say that he's tan which makes him even hotter and sexier.

At times, i ride with him in the elevator when i go to school. He's always in his casual attire, jeans and shirt, and i know not where he's heading. Most of the time, we have the elevator all by our selves and it always turns so hot. I just don't know if he feels the same hot feeling that i feel. Having him near me always gets me turned on, no matter how early or late it is, i always get my panties soaking wet with just the mere sight of my neighbour.

Remembering my conversation with my dad, on which i agreed to at least show up at Marga's birthday, i prepared my self for a bath. I walked towards my room and stripped off my clothes and walked to my bathroom that is located inside my room enjoying my nudity.

I turned on the shower waiting for the water to cascade my hot body but the water never came. I cussed to my self thinking that something might be broken again. It's the second time since i came here. The last time, Mr Smith, the plumber, was able to fix it in no time, i hope i get the same result.

But to my dismay, it was a major break. I groaned in frustration and Mr. Smith gave me an apologetic smile. How am i getting out without getting a proper shower?

Mr. Smith interrupted me in my thoughts.

"I could ask Marco to let you use his shower for the meantime." i wrinkled my forehead with his suggestion. Who the hell is Marco? Mr. Smith seemed to have read my mind and cleared my mind and that clarification blew me away. "Looks like you still haven't got to know your neighbor? Marco's your neighbor. I can ask him if you could use his shower."