Third Hot Shot: I Fvcked My Teacher

I sat through class the whole day not being able to move on from that heavenly elevator ride. My pvssy never stopped aching for his touch that i even got tempted to masturbate in my class. Gladly, i didn't. That was by far the naughtiest thing that's ever happened to me. Now knowing Marco's naughty side, i won't be surprised that there is more to come.

"Heather." my best friend Airah snapped her fingers in front of me and i was back to my senses. "Who is it?"

"Who is who?" i innocently asked.

"Who is that man that's taking you to heaven?" he did. Marco really sent me to heaven.

Aira waited for my answer and her mouth hung open after i finish telling her everything about Marco.

Her mouth was hung open as i fimished my story and she was left awstruck with my adventure with Marco. I've always told her about Marco for the past two months and she kept on nagging me on seducing him and getting laid. But she didn't see it coming this early. She was too dumbfounded even speak a word. Because 1. Her best friend is no longer a virgin. 2. Her best friend's first sex was in a shower and not on bed. 3. It was me who initiated on seducing him. 4. I got finger fvcked in the elevator full of strangers. 5. She's never done shower sex. 6. She's never been any kind fvcked in a public place.

Aira is no new to sex. She's far more adventurous than i am. But too far to being a bitch. So it's really a big blow up that I've been in a naughtier sexcapade than she's ever been.

"Unbelievable..." was the first word she ever said and she got no chance on saying anything further when the bell rang signalling our last subject for tonight.

I bid goobye to Aira who was still in shock as i went on a separate direction for my 7pm class. There was just a very few of students for this class because of the schedule. I never had a problem having late night classes because I have my car and cab ain't a problem. And the only reason why Aira enrolled to a class with the same schedule as mine is because she gets to ride with me.

I sat at the rearmost part of the room and soft laughter came out from my classmate's mouth upon the entrance of our nerdy teacher. He's wearing a green long sleeve button up polo tucked in his cream slacks. All the buttons of his polo was done anf it looks like he was being stangled by his white necktie. He is wearing big eyeglasses and his hair ain't moving because it was securely divided in two with a gel.

Oh shit! I almost fell from my chair upon realizing the nerdy instructor. He not at all nerdy. It's Marco!!!

While my classmates were lauging at our teacher who is now speaking in front, introducing himself confirming that he really is Marco, my throat run dry staring at him. How could this be? How could he be in my class? No fvcking way!!!

Despite all my denial, i can't help but stare how his lips move and i love the memory having those lips on my s3x. His hands that just fvcked not more than 14 hours ago... I gulped at the realization that I'm actually getting wetter down there.

I shifted my position to distract my self, but it caught his attention. He stared at me for a very little time then proceeded on talking.

Since it was the first day of school, he dismissed us 30 minutes before schedule. I never stopped looking at him and in a snap, we were alone in our classroom.

"You're my teacher." i broke the silence that was eating us. " What's with the get up?"

"I figured that you'll be jealous if other girls were drooling on me so i had to keep it safe." then he smirked. I slowly walked to his table, and behind it, he was sitting comfort, arms crossed over his chest.