Fourth Hot Shot: Into the Bar

Just like the first time, Aira's mouth hung open when i told her that our new teacher was actually Marco. But this time, i didn't tell her about the s3x we had after class.

"Then why don't you try fvcking on his table?" i knew she'd say that so i turned to her and challenged her the same. "No need to challenge me girl. I didt it once."

I never knew about that and she went on telling me how she had s3x with the school principal when We were in tenth grade. I know she's adventurous but never did i thought that she's hook up with an old man!

It's friday and no classes tomorow and it's been four days since i last hooked up with Marco. And no matter how nice being naughty is, i'd also love to fvck on bed. Everyone starts on that right? But not me though.

I and Aira were driving towards a bar owned buy a guy named Stephen, whom Aira met yesterday online. They chatted through skype and had sex chat. Wow! I didn't know Aira could go that far.

I pulled over the driveway of a very busy bar that was 40 mintues drive away from my flat. The parking lot was packed with drunk men and women. If they're not vomiting their guts out, they were making out.

It was hard to see a spot, and when i finally found one, i slowly drove into that direction. As i slowly got near to the place, a view of two couples having real s3x came to a clearer view. They both jumped in surprised as my headlight hit them. They stared at us in surprise but didn't bother and the guy continued taking the girl from behind. I shook my head so did Aira as i killed the engine of my car.

The bouncer of the bar stopped us, and Aira said something like Stephen Johnston and the bouncer moved out. He called for someone, and fine young lady approached us. The big masculine bouncer gave instruction to the lady and she called for us to follow her.

Aira is wearing a backless club dress that is tied behind the neck and she ain't wearing a bra under those thin sheet of clothing. I, on the other hand, am wearing tube top, topped with a leather bolero, and tight jeans paired with four-inch platform shoes.

The lady took us to the VIP lounge and Aira was greeted by a man in his late twenties, just like Marco. He is lean but masculine enough and has a good height for Aira. It was Stephen to whom Aira introduced me to.

"I'd like you to meet my friends." said Stephen and we followed him to the long couch where thee men were sitting with girls, who are obviously hookers, making out with them.

Stephen introduced us to his friends namely Andrew. The other were not needed for introduction for i know them. Ash and Marco.

They all had two girls beside them obviously trying to pleasure them, but shock dominated Marco and Ash's face upon spotting me.

"Heather!" they both said in unison. Marco and Ash looked at each other like asking if how on earth did i know them both?

"You knos Marco and Ash?" Andrew asked and deliberately told them that Marco's my neighbor and Ash is my step brother.

"So that's Marco." Aira whispered to me. "He's freaking hot. No wonder why you did what you did.

I settled my self beside Ash who, in some reason, is throwing bad looks on Marco and Marco is doing just same thing.

I ignored Marco the whole night. Seeing him with those tramps made me uneasily mad. And hurt.

I admit, i might have grown some feeling for him but seeing him tonight shows me that he doesn't feel the same way. Just come to think of it, the only time i see or talk to him is when we fvck.

My mind was messing up with me so i decided to leave the guys behind and heades to the bar counter. I stayed there for aroumd thirty minutes, and countless numbers of men tries to hit on me.

It wasn't long when someone familiar sat beside me. It was Ash.

"I didn't know you friends with Marco." he said.

"Are we?" i shot him back. Friends? Friends with benefits, maybe.

We drank in silence and i started to get tipsy and was starting to get out of control. Without thinking about it, i pulled Ash to the dance floor and started dancing. It was getting hotter and hotter as the night gets old. At first, it was a clean and nice dance until i started to dance against Ash's well built body. I must admit, Ash is gorgeous and flawless. Hadn't it be that our parents married, i could be fvcking him right now.

I crushed my body against his and i felt his budge through his pants. He held me on my waist and started to move with me. And i did the second to the last thing a sister should do to a brother. I kissed him.
....
My head was killing me when i woke up the next morning wearing nothing. I woke up in a familiar place. Marco's room.

The last thing i remember was when i kissed Ash. Oh shit. I kissed my step brother?

I tried my very best and rose up from bed, and as i rose, the blanket slid down my body uncovering it and just in time, Marco came in carrying a pain reliever and a glass of water.

"You don't need to hide that." Marco said as i took the blanket to hide my body. With the realization thay he has seen, and even tasted every part of me, i lrt go of the blanket. "Take this pill and get changed. Wear that shirt over there. You'll see me in the kitchen."

He's talking to me, yes. But I can sense coldness in his treatment towards me. What have i done now?

I took the pill and slid into his shirt that hugged me down to my thigh. Wait. Why am i wearing nothing?

I walked to the kitchen and asked Marco about everything that happened. And i was sinking deep in humiliation as he narrated every single thing that i did.

After i kissed Ash, it was Marco who stopped me from doing anything further and took me home. Nothing humiliating, yeah? That because the embarrassing moment happened on our way here.

During my insanity moments, while Marco's car roof was open, i took off my tank top and threw it outside the car. Marco however managed to stop me from completely undressing in his car. That behavior prompted him to close his roof.

When we reached the building, he tried putting his jacket on me but i was too resistant that he waited for me to fall asleep before putting his jacket on me so that he'll be able to take me out of the car without anyone seeing me naked. And th reason i was starked naked on his bed was because i puked on my clothes.

Marco slowly walked towards me and removed my hands that's hiding my face from him.

"Do you hate me?" he asked. I wrinkled my forehead on his question. Is he worried about being seen with those tramps last night?

"Why should i?" i asked brushing of the pain of seeing him with them.

"About last night. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about us." i smiled.

"We're friends fooling around right?" i told him smiling. His smile showed a sign of relief.

"Don't fall for me Heather. You're a wonderul woman, and i can't afford seeing you get hurt. I'm not a man who knows the word commitment."

"No worries Marco. I know that." i know simce the last time i saw him with his tramps. And it hurts.

"Did something happen between us last night?" i asked changing the question.

"No. Because if there is, i want you to remember every minute, no. Every second of it." his words made my heart flutter. No Heateher. You should not like him. But not likimg him doesn't mean not fcking him right?

Marco planted a soft kiss on my lips and carried me to his bedroom without breaking the kiss.

He slowly laid me down onto his bed kneeling in between my legs. He stopped kissing me as he started to undress fast. I was just wearing short so his hard member prung up in no time.

He remained kneeling on his bed and i took his shaft in my hands and started working miracles.

I guess he can't commit, he loved to fvck.