Chapter Two: Let's Start a Riot

You looked to Karkat. "Okay, who's going with me?"

Kitkat-*ahem* Karkat raised his hand, while Sollux and Nepeta didn't and instead thought of ways to cheer the poor girl up. You sighed, but then blushed at realizing that you would be alone with your flushcrush.

"ALRIGHT, NOOKSUCKER, LET'S GET GOING."

--TIME SKIP I do these to much. ._. --

You knocked on Tavros' door, hearing a few noises and grunts coming from the inside. A few seconds later, you found yourself looking at quite the seen; Gamzee was face painting Tavros, and Vriska was standing in the corner glaring, possibly in envy, at Gamzee.

When Tavros had noticed that you were in his domain, he was almost done with the painting and was currently giggling his ass off.

"JEGUS FUCK, ASSHOLES, DO YOU NOT KNOW WE'RE HERE?" Is the comment that got their attention.

All three of them just stared at the two of you, not knowing how to react.

Gamzee blinked before smiling that adorkable smile of his, not saying aything, while Tavros blinked and blushed the slightest. Vriska laughed, flipping a bit of her hair behind her shoulder. "Haha, veeeeeeeery funny, Karkat. And [Name], when was the last time I saw you!?"

You smiled a bit. The two of you were on good terms, nearly in the pale quardrant. You would often spend time consoling her, and she was surprisingly emotional. You never told anyone however, and she did the exact same thing for you, but with slightly bad advice.

You laughed and hung an arm around her. "Don't remember. But hey, we're here for a reason, y'know?"

Karkat nodded but scowled at the scene. You often thought that he might have a slight crush as well, but often pushed that thought down because of reasons you would rather not think or bring up right now.

"YEAH, ASSLICKERS. WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM, AND WE NEED THAT ASSHOLE TAV TO HELP US WITH IT."

Tavros blinked in surprise. "U-uh, m-me? O-okay, what can I help you with?" He asked nervously. You had always found that stutter of his utterly adorable, and a bit endearing.

"Okay, so, you spend a lot of time with Ear Ra- I mean Cori, right?" He nodded, but frowned a bit. "I haven't heard from her in a few days though..."

This brought up an unsettled feeling across the room. "Yeah, sis, she went all motherfucking quiet for a while." Gamzee said, frowning himself before scratching his hair. "Yeah, for once, he said something logical. Where was she, anyways, [Name]? I, for once, am actually worried." Vriska said, scowling the slightest.

"Well, that's a story for another time. Tavros, we need to talk privately." You said, putting a hand on your hip.

"JEGUS FUCK, DON'T MAKE IT SOUND SO FUCKING AWKWARD, [NAME]. YOU CAN WIN A FUCKING GRAMMY FOR BEING THE MOST UTTERLY AWKWARD PINK MONKEY ALIVE."

You looked at Karkat with a blank expression. "And you don't have to yell so much. Come on, we really need to know more about what she likes, and though I spend nearly all my time with her, we mostly just fuck around like drunk lunatics."

Karkat laughed. "YOU BOTH ACT LIKE DRUNK LUNATICS ALL THE TIME, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? JUST LAST WEEK THE BOTH OF YOU STOLE ALL OF MY SWEATERS."

"Maybe we wouldn't of if you didn't take my fucking phone the week before!" You retorted back annoyed.

This must have set off a trigger (lol) somewhere, because instead of saying anything, he simply flipped you off and headed to Tavros' respiteblock. You sighed and crossed your arms over your chest.