Chapter 10 :My Man

Shout out to LiveLoveTheEnd because her book made me cry 😭😭

Selena

I check myself in the mirror once more , Justin invited me to Leo's sons birthday party , I bet there will be whores there , I'm only going because Justin would've taking Rosalia even if I didn't want to .

Nonetheless I still need to look good because although Justin and I aren't together , I love him and I still need to show these bitches he's mine and they're not me .

Me:

Me: How do I look ?

Me: How do I look ?

Bestfriend:😍😍 you look so cute

Bestfriend: I really want to pinch your cheeks 😏😏

Me: stfu 😂😂😂

Bestfriend: I wonder if you're gonna look like a baby forever  ? 😍

Me: probably 😩😩😩

Bestfriend: you're hot though 😊😊😊

Me: You think babies are hot ? 😂😂😂

Bestfriend: omg that sounds so perverted 😂😂

Me: eww Justin is here

Bestfriend : you know you love him stfu

Me: Well 😅 I love his dick , and his hot face like ugh fuck me up daddy 😍😍

Bestfriend: LMAOOO I BET YOU DO 😂😂😂

Me: WTH THAT WAS JUSTIN'S STUPID ASS 🤦🤦🤦

Bestfriend:OMFG 😂😂💀💀💀

Bestfriend: Jason just got here,  love you

Me: 😂😂😂 Love you too

"You're such a pig " I say smacking Justin who's laughing his ass off "come on it was funny " he says "Jesus, let's just go moron " I say rolling my eyes at him , he grabs me from behind and kisses my cheek "you look beautiful by the way " he whispers in my ear , I'm pretty certain I'm as red as a tomato about now .

"Jesus she's getting heavy " Cassidy laughs handing her to me , I laugh too "I know she's a little fatty" I coo kissing her chubby cheek .

"Oh my god " the women gasps "she's absolutely gorgeous " one says , most of them are dressed in rags and some are respectable looking women , they all start asking to hold her and surrounding us .

"Alright ladies back it up back it up most of you have your own kids , fawn over them " yes Cassidy's here ! I bite my lip to hold in my laughter, she's so mean to anyone but me and Rosalia part of why I love her .

"I owe you big time" I laugh " that's what best friends are for " she says "where's Jason ?" I ask looking around for him "Inside with the guys " she rolls her eyes .

"So you're like Justin's baby momma or something ?" Some girl asks a bit rudely "Um yes , who are you ?" I ask scanning her dress and tall heels .

"I'm not here to introduce myself , I'm here to tell you Justin's mine , stay away from him " she hisses , I adjust Rosalia in my arms " you come up to me when I'm holding my daughter and tell me some bullshit about how My man is yours , god you whores are really as classy as you dress , listen here and listen good , he's mine . You're just another cheap hoe wearing wannabe Gucci and cheap lipstick " I say walking away from her.

"Can you take me home ?" I ask annoyed "why ? What's wrong ?" Justin asks concerned , I thought about it for a moment , get over it .He won't even care "nothing it's just late , I'm tired " I lie , he looks at me then nods .

The ride home was quiet ,  Justin just looked straight ahead , I guess he really doesn't care why does it something suck when you get exactly what you want ?

"You know Selena I'm not dumb , I know when you're lying to me " Justin says as we stop in front of my house "It was nothing Justin drop it " I say unbuckling my seatbelt

"just tell me" he says locking the car doors "seriously ?" I say irritated "yes , you're not getting out until you tell me " he says , I roll my eyes and unlock the door only for him to lock it again "one of your stupid whores came up to me okay ?" I huff annoyed " what are talking about ?" He says looking confused "one of those girls came up to me and told me you're hers and to stay away " I say holding in my stupid tears .

"I promise you I have not been with anyone since we broke up " Justin grabs my hands , I try to pull away but he holds them "please baby you have to believe me when I say I only want you , that I love you and no one else , I'm sorry I should have never told you to get over it because if it were me I'd be broken , I'll cut back on the smoking and the drinking and whoever you don't want me around I won't be around , I swear if someone makes you uncomfortable I'll make sure they leave and don't come back " he says and wipes my tears.

I look down to my lap his hand still cradling my cheek , my head is racing my heart , should I take him back ? Or is it gonna end up the same ? Will he change ?

"I was gonna give this to you after some fancy dinner or something but I don't want to wait anymore " Justin says reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small box , he opens it and pulls out a diamond ring with a J on it "it's not an engagement ring ...yet but it's a promise ring and my promise to you is that one day I'll take this off and put a engagement ring there " he says sliding it on my finger "it's beautiful" I say wiping my tears "not as beautiful as the girl wearing it " he says , I smile and kiss him .

We ended up making out in his car for an hour , I was hesitant to let him leave but he has to go get some drugs for Leo.

I hate him doing those damn jobs , I pray to God every night that he comes back to me safe and in one piece because as much as we fight I can't live without him , just the thought makes me sick to my stomach .

A/N: KMS I gave myself Jelena feels writing about the J ring .