Chapter 18 : Sister from another mister

Selena

"Hello did you find everything you need today ? " I say while scanning the random lady's items " yes thank you " she says smiling kindly " well I'm glad , by the way you can find half these tops at Macy's for half of what you're paying " I say , she laughs .

"You're one of the first people to actually try and help me save instead of getting me to spend more money " she says "times are hard girl, besides my boss is a dick " I say passing her change and receipt "n ice meeting you , have a good day Selena" she says heading towards the exit " you too " I call .

"Hey baby " I say " hi babe " Justin says into the phone " What you doing? " I ask " watching our daughter bite barbie heads , you ? " He says "Justin don't let her do that , those dolls were freaking expensive and I'm still at work " I say " What? Ms. "but she's my baby " wants me to not let Rosalia do what she wants ? Wow never thought this day would come " Justin says sarcastically , I roll my eyes "shut up " I say .

"Ugh work is so bo-" I began "Selena get off the damn phone and go tend to the customers , I don't pay you to be on your fucking ass all day !" My boss screeches " who the fuck is that ? And why the fuck does he think he can talk to you like that ? " Justin growls "I gotta go baby , love you " I say ending the call before he says anything else .

"Need any help? " I ask a cute dark skinned boy who looks around my age "umm yeah I'm trying to get something for my girlfriend , it's our one year anniversary and I don't know jack shit about what girls like " he rambles .

"That's cute , what does she like ?" I ask "umm clothes, girls like jewelry and shit right? You're hot so you must have a boyfriend , what does he get you that makes you happy ? " He says .

"First of all thank you " I laugh "and my boyfriend always buys me stuff but I'm happy with him just being in my life but I like it when he buys me flowers or shoes " I say " she's a size eight in shoes " he blurts out "okay , come on " I say .

"Let me tell you these shoes are very beautiful and not that expensive I'd go with these " I say " wow you're great at this , she's had her eyes on some shoes similar to this , I think she'll like these better ; she loves glitter " he laughs " well come on " I say grabbing the shoes and walking back to the register.

" I swear I'm not trying to hit on you or anything but can I have your number ? My names Devyn by the way " Devyn says "Selena and sure as long as you're just trying to be my friend " I say " I can assure you I love my girlfriend or else I wouldn't be doing this shopping crap " he says passing me his phone .

"Hey bitch! " Cassidy says causing people to look her way "Cassi you're gonna get me fired " I laugh " sorry yall !" She shouts "you're not helping " I say still laughing at her entrance.

"OMG this jacket is cute " Cassidy says "I get discounts if you wanna buy it " I say , she smiles wiping her fake tears " the perks of having a best friend with a job at Forever 21 " she says grabbing the jacket .

" No lie girl when I tell you a blessing (you a blessing ) girl just let me make corrections y-"

"Cassidy be quite people are shopping they don't want to hear your terrible voice " I joke " bitch please I sound like Beyonce " she says flipping her hair dramatically " shut up loser " I laugh .

"Oh my god I forgot to tell you !" Cassidy says hugging me from behind "Jason said he wants to marry me after high school! " Cassidy squeals " no way !" I say dropping the shirt I was holding "yes way ! You're gonna be my maid of honor of course " she says "oh my god congratulations but that fuck face didn't ask for my permission " I pout " beat him up baby " Cassidy says "trust me I am " I say .

"Ugh finally " I say practically running to my car dragging Cassi with me "OW ! Bitch that hurts " Cassidy whines "suck it up buttercup " I say "suck up my di-" she began "Cassi! " I say "What ? I was gonna say dinner " she says innocently , I roll my eyes "sure " I sat sarcastically.

"Jason Leonardo McCann ! " I shout Jumping on his back " what the hell ? Get off my you chipmunk " Jason says "no dick face , you didn't get permission to marry my soul mate " I say "you told her ?! Cassidy I told you not to " Jason groans "she's my Sister from another mister what do you expect? "Cassidy shrugs .

"Justin get her off of me !" Jason says "no this is too funny " Justin laughs "no it's not you dick !" Jason shouts " my babys sleeping " Cassidy scolds "Justin I swear to g-" Jason began .

"Alright , alright " Justin says grabbing me by the waist "Justin let me go " I say holding Jason tighter "she's choking me " Jason coughs out "hash tag don't mess with short people" Cassidy reads out loud " don't post it " Jason says as Justin pulls me off him completely " you're short too bitch !" I say "that's why I put don't mess with us dumb bitch " Cassidy says.

"You scratched me "Jason whines resting his head on my lap " fuck off  " I mutter glaring down at him "I'm sorry I didn't ask you " he says pouting "you're not Rosalia that's not gonna work on me " I say "Selena Marie Gomez can I please have permission to marry your best friend? And your forgiveness? " He says "sister " I correct.

"Fine do I have permission to marry your sister ? I'll treat her like the queen she is and I won't take up too much of your time with her " he says "I suppose you have my blessing " I mutter " thank you love you !" Jason says kissing my face all over "Eww get off me " I giggle.

A/N: Two because I love yall ! I'm sorry for taking forever to update !