2. When I'm With You...

And here is Part II of With You...
Its my Birthday today, so here is my bday gift for you guys...

Part II.

Annika's POV.

Sitting on a stool by the kitchen counter, I stare at my husband, who is cooking a healthy English Breakfast.

Its been a week since I told him about our Baby...

I can't help but imagine him, holding our Baby, rocking him to sleep, dropping him to school, teaching him to ride bicycles, and training him in his co-curricular activities...

He been so caring ever since he heard the news of my pregnancy.

********FLASHBACK**********

"I'm pregnant."

He stares at me blankly. His face devoid of any expression. And I grow nervous. Doesn't he want the baby?

"What did you say? Come again?"

I gulp hard and repeat.

"We're pregnant. I mean I'm pregnant. No! What am I saying? I mean to say, I'm expecting. Our baby. That's what I meant."

I keep rambling and he suddenly hugs me tight. As if he doesn't want to let go, ever.

And I hug him back. With all the love pouring out of my heart. For him.

"Say it. Again." He demanded. With a smile.

"I'm expecting. Your baby."

"Our baby."

"Our baby." I agreed.

He lifted me in his arms and twirled me around.

"I'm going to be a Dad!" He stated excitedly as let me stand on my feet.

I only smile and pull him into my arms. Resting my head on his chest, listening to his labored heartbeats.

*****FLASHBACK OVER*****

And then we had a never ending celebration along with the To-Be Chachas and Chachis.

Sahil was over the moon when he heard the news, he finally had someone who wouldn't boss him.

"Here, your Egg, Bean, and Cheese Burrito with peppermint tea. A healthy breakfast for Mommy and Baby." He says as he places the dishes, neatly arranged in a serving tray.

Oh, My Perfectionist of a husband! Even the spoon is placed at the right angle, so it wouldn't hurt my finger tips.

"Peppermint tea? I want normal tea! Aur mujhe yeh angrezon wala breakfast nahi chahiye... Mujhe ghee wale parathe do!"

"Annika, Peppermint tea will help you with your morning sickness. And about your breakfast, aaj yeh khalo. Kal, I will definitely make your ghee wale parathe."

He knows it well. I hate to waste food. So, I pick the fork and munch on my food.

Just as Shivaay leaves the kitchen to pick the morning newspaper, his phone kept on the counter, rings.