Chapter2: It's Begun

Note: This chapter might be a little longer due to multiple POV's because I want the story to make sense and also be accurate.

[Gina's POV]

I had been going to all my friends and having fun over the summer. I had recently gone to my friend's, Kiera's, house. I should tell them. I need to.

"Guys? Guess what?" I said calmly, just wanting to get it overwith.

"What?" Everyone replied. I could tell they were interested. "I found this game called Minecraft. I was wondering if you guys knew about it, o-or would be interested in getting it." I spat out and stuttered. I hate when I stutter..

[Kiera's POV]

It sounded like a cool game, but where did she find out about it? A few days had gone by before I bought and downloaded the game. I spent time creating a skin and I started playing on a survival map. It was amazing. I'm glad Gina told me about this. After a while of playing, I had been making drawings of my friends and I as Minecraft characters.

[Gianna's POV]

I wonder what it's like. I wonder how many possibilities Minecraft can hold.. A few days went by before I bought the game. I went on Skype and called Gina. We talked and played together on a multiplayer game we found. Gina texted Kiera the ip adress and the three of us were playing around on all the games and mini servers. A while after, I had introduced Gina to all my friends I had on Skype and we all started playing together.

[Gina's POV]

Gianna had shown me all her friends on Skype and I immediately started playin Minecraft and roleplaying with them. They were so awesome!! That's when I had found out about them, and all of them were great..