Chapter3: It's Going to Spread

[Kiera's POV]

I had been having an awesome summer! I had been playing Minecraft and drawing and getting famous on Pagieeworld. If only Gina would post more..

Soon enough, we all get our schedules for school and we have to spend another boring year, learning only to be tested on it. I went around comparing schedules with all of my close friends, an lunch was the only class we all had together. Go figure..

[Gina's POV]

Summer had been doing me well. I had been ice skating, going to drama camp and working on summer reading. I was also playing Minecraft with Gianna and all her awesome friends. I was known as "Dat Crazy Waffle" and "WaffleQueen" it was fun ;u;.

Through my random searchs of Minecraft Youtubers, I come across a channel with a brown-haired, medium skinned minecraft figure with a blue and yellow background. Curiously, I click on it and start watching his videos. I was immediately in love with his humor and way of playing with his friends. I grabbed my phone and started spreading the word.

G: SkyDoesMinecraft. Watch, Love, Suscribe.

K: Ok.

After telling her about Sky, I went around, suscribing and watching his friends videos. They claimed to be in a group called "Team Crafted". Pretty cool.

And then there was the hell house

AKA: School ;n;