Chapter 1

Jade's POV

The man started wide eyed at me. Several emotions flashed through his eyes. 

fear, guilt, awe, anger, and even more fear.

I smirked at him. He is obviously scared. It's not everyday you see a girl carrying weapons on her body.

My knifes hung on my belt and in my boot. Guns stapped to my thigh. Stash of poison in my pocket.

Yup. You don't get to see a girl carrying these things everyday.

"W-who a-are you?" The man stuttered. 

I grined at him. His eyes opened wider, if that possible.

I slowly walked to him while I took in his appearance. Bald head, grey tux and red tie. Add a smile and he can look like you nice next door neighbor. 

Unfortunately, he's not. He is a business man, who almost raped a 10 year old girl. The girl's lucky, cause the agency's secret agents was able to save her in time. They even left the man unconcious.

The man raped young girls a few months ago. He kidnapped them, raped them, then tortured them. People say I'm sick, but he's even more sick them I.

I got close to his face and stare into his eyes, then said "Your worse nightmare"

I pushed my right arm forward, plunging the knife into his heart. Then I took a step back and reached down my pocket for a lighter.

Once I found it, I took an oil can from the corner of his office, pour the oil all over his body, and Ripped a paper that I found on his desk. I burned the edge and threw the paper on him.

He's on fire. I smile at his body, which is slowly turning into ashed. 

I walked away from the building I'm in and got onto my bike.

Another mission complete.

I can't wait for a nice warm bath and food. With the thought of food, my stomach grumbled.

"Next stop, Mc donalds" I muttered to myself. Then I took out my phone and called Ford.

"Hey Green, have you killed him?" He answered. 

"Yup. Mission complete sir" I replied. He hates it when I call him sir. Everyone in the agancy has to call him sir but not me. Perks of being his daughter.

"Okay Green. See you at home. Oh, buy some nuggets for me please!" He says. I can imagine him doing those puppy dog eyes when he wants me to buy him food. It might be a weird thing for a 30 years old guy to do, but I got used to it.

"Sure daddy dearest. I can't promise that it won't be finished when I'm home. Oh! Do you want milkshake?"

"You better not finish my nuggets! And yes, chocolate please!" Again, I can imagine him smilling like a child on Chrismas Day.

"Okay dad. Be back 'bout an hour" I hung up. Ford, my father, can be a child sometimes. But he can be very scary when he's angry.

I started the engine and drove to Mc donalds. 

-an hour later-

" I'M HOME!!!" I yelled.  

' Home..home..home'  The echoes sounded. THis was what I usually do when I come home. I start doing this eversince Ford brought me here.

The house, or you could say, mansion is huge. Ford lives here alone. I don't understand why he lives in such a big house. But eh.. who cares. 

"Did you buy my nuggets and milkshake?" Dad ran down the stairs. Yeah, ran. Like a kid.

I giggled at him and hold up my hands that are occupied my plastic bag filled with food.

He grabbed them and we went to the dining hall. We were hungry we we didn't get the plates.

A few minutes later, all the food I bought were gobbled down into our stomachs.

"Ugh.. I'm so full.." Dad complained. I laughed at him.

I grabbed the rubbish and threw it in the bin. Then I sat down next the Dad who is sprawled on the couch.

"The mission was a piece of cake. Whats my next mission?" I asked him. 

"You'll know tomorrow. Meeting at the agency tomorrow." he sounds sleepy. So I nudge him to wake him up.

"Okay. Go to sleep dad. I'll see you tomorrow." I told him

"But you just got back.. and I don't want to leave you alone" I smile at him. After my parents death, I always have nightmares about them. Ford knows about it. The nightmares are lesser since last year. 

But everytime I have a nightmare, I would go to Ford's room and lie down next to him. Eventhough he's not my real father, he is a father to me. He treats me like his own daughter.

He had a wife. But she got killed, by the same people who killed my parents. Maybe that's what brought us together. 

Anyways, biological father or not. He will always be my father.

" It's okay dad. Go to sleep, you're tired. I'll be fine" I smile at him.

He hesitated. " I'll be fine. I'll go to your room if I have nightmares" I told him.

He nodded. "Okay. Goodnight Jadie. Don't let the foodbugs bite."

I laughed at his last sentence. " Goodnight Dad" He kissed my foreheard and we proceeded to our rooms.

I'm not like this with other people, only with Ford. I don't show emotions. The only people who have seen my emotions is Ford. He has seen me cry, laugh, smile, in fear, angry, and basically all of my emotions. Other, they have only seen me cold and distant.

Thats how I got my nickname 'Cold' in the agency. Really original. Note the sacarsm.

I'm not a big fan of showing emotions. I'm only comfortable to show my emotions when it's only me and Ford in the room.

With all my thinking, I didn't realize I'm already in my room. I imediately went into the bathroom to prepare for a bath. Then I went to my walk in closet for my girl boxers and a tank top.

After that, I took a bath and brushed my teeth, got dressed and is laid snuggly on my bed.

My life had a 360 turn after my parents died 14 years ago. But its a good thing. I met Ford. I'm making tons of money by killing. Sure, it's risky, I could die anytime. But I enjoy it, and that's all it matters. And I live in a mansion that has all the food I can eat.

I smile at my thoughts. No one, I mean no one, can change my love towards food.

I wonder what mission I'm going to get tomorrow. I hope it's a good one. I mean, I'm the agency's top assassin, the world's number 1 assassin, the agency's undefeatable assassin. Not to brag, but it's true. Ford trained me so hard that I became better than everyone in the agency. Better than the agencies all over the world.

I snuggled into my pillow and close my eyes, welcoming the darkness that overcame me.