Chapter 18

April's POV

'I think we should stop' I said pulling away from Phil's Lips, 'Why?' he asked while trying to catch his breathe, 'Because this is wrong! I have mixed feelings about Jake& You and this time I'm not lying' I said, 'I know but you can't love two people April. Jake is your first love but I came in, I'm not asking you to choose but at least tell me who Am I to you right now?' Phil asked, 'You can't ask me that! You're the one who came in! I didn't ask you to!' 'Yeah? And now you're loving that I came in.' he said smirking at me, 'No I'm not.' 'Yes you're' he said and kissed me on the lips, 'I have to go' 'Class is almost finished, stay here with me.' he said, 'I don't want to stay with you.' I said putting on my shirt and walking out of the closet.

Phil's POV

I went out after April and found out she's at the cafeteria, then I saw Jake coming. I stood behind a tall thing. I heard them talking, 'Where were you?' Jake asked, 'I didn't want to go to class, I was too tired.' April replied, 'Oh Ok. Where's Phil?' Jake asked..... about me!? 'Why?' she asked acting dumb, 'He wasn't in the class too so.. I thought you guys would be together.' Jake said, 'We weren't. Me& Phil don't do everything together Babe.' April Said, Ouch.. that hurt. 'Somebody in class told me he saw you two going into a closet?' Jake asked. OH MY GOD! 'What!? Who the hell told you that!?' April asked, 'A person. Is this true!?' 'You don't trust me!? You think I'm cheating or what!?' April argued, 'I need an answer April! People are saying that lita and Phil broke up this morning, and just look at the way that Phil looks at you! He obviously likes you. He has got the looks April any girl would fall for him.' Jake said, 'Phil is my best friend. I love you and only you. I love you so much!' April Said going to Jake and kissing him, he kissed back and they started to make out. I can't believe this! I can't take this anymore! She really doesn't love me!? I gotta go talk to lita.

•Nada <3