chapter 32

April's POV

'Alright. Take care sweety' My Mum said, I kissed her cheek 'Bye Mum' I said and walked into school. I put my hat on and walked to my locker. I opened it and took my English books out, I closed it and started walking to class..

What April didn't know is that Phil was right behind her , walking to his English class too. He was walking fast while putting his books in his backpack.

After School;

Phil's POV

I had football practice, I put on my uniform and went to the field. While I was walking, I came across the BasketBall court. I decided to take a look since they have the big game in 6 days. I looked from the hole and saw April instructing the team. The coach probably isn't here, 'ALRIGHT EVERYONE! WE'RE GONNA PLAY A SMALL MATCH! THEN, WE'LL LEAVE!' I heard April yell. I decided to stay and watch the game, April was killing it. She's excellent, the team is gonna win by her. The practice has ended and everyone was heading towards the door, where I am hiding. I panicked and ran away to the football field. 'Hey man, you're late' Randy said, 'Yeah.. had some things to do, what did I miss?' I asked, 'Nothing yet' randy answered, 'Hey randy, Ummm.. I was wondering if you could do me a favour?' I asked, 'Yeah sure man' randy said, 'Could you let Eve talk to April? Tell her to meet her up at the park tomorrow at 5:00, then I will come and talk to April' I said, 'Alright man' randy said. 'Thanks' I said and we started our practice.

*I know I know. Short chapter.

*vote & Comment!

•Nada <3