Chapter 1

QOTD

Chapter 1"Miss, please wake up! It's quarter to eight already

Chapter 1
"Miss, please wake up! It's quarter to eight already..."said someone nearly screaming.
"UGH!!! Go away!! I need my Beauty sleep." I groaned as I drifted to sleep again.
I heard footsteps leaving the room and I smiled triumphantly.
"Yes !" I said to myself
But ............SPLASH!!!!
"What the heck!!!!!!!"
"Sorry miss, this was the only way of waking you up" said my maid, Amanda with a sheepish smile.
I got up groggily and realised I was wet all over!!!!
"Now miss, the bath is ready for you . Hop in ." Said Amanda with a smug smile
I scowled at her but agreed that I needed a bath. After a while , I came back with a towel wrapped around my body. As I opened my wardrobe , I realised there was a mountain of clothes falling out and I was buried beneath them.
Way to start a day, Stacey
My maid comes rushing in and chuckles at the sight.
" My , my miss you sure  are an entertainment in this huge house!!"
" good to know " I said my voice dripping with sarcasm.
She starts plucking the clothes and folding them in neat piles. I quickly pick out my favourite muscle tee which says ' hell   NO ' in black sequins. To go with it , ripped denim shorts and a flannel around my waist. I comb my raven black hair and apply some makeup. I rush down the stairs and grab my protein shake and put on my combat boots.

 I rush down the stairs and grab my protein shake and put on my combat boots

I grab my phone ,wallet and keys to my motorbike...
My dad was always on business trips so I always go to school on my own. The motorbike was a gift for my first day as a junior in White valley private high. As I reached school and removed my helmet , I inhaled deeply. I was ready to face my first day of  junior year of highschool aka hell.
----------------------
'Sighs dramatically' ........phew my first chapter is OVER!!!!!!! Yayyyy!!!
So did you like Stacy's bad girl image ?
Don't you think Shay Mitchell suits her character perfectly!?!?!?!?
Well I'm off now, I will update soon enough ........
Goals-
1 read
1 vote
1 comment
Bye guys !!!!! 🤗