If this is bad I apologize,  I have a bad cold and have been kind of out of it today.
•••
I guess now I'll try to find something to eat. And I know what you're thinking, she's going to eat a human, no I'm actually going to get something to eat, as in human food. Even though it doesn't taste the same as blood, it's fine I guess.

After I get something to eat I plan on trying to find Macy.

There are only so many places she can go as a vampire. She can't go anywhere very sunny or too hot. And her favorite place in the entire world is Montana so I'm going there first. It won't take very long because I do have superspeed. "I guess I'll pack before I go" I say to myself.

"Shoes,clothes,purse,chapstick,and..."
"Xander!"
Xander is my puppy. I've had him for a few months now and he is growing up so fast! He could barely open his eyes a few weeks ago and now he's walking and barking!

After I got everything I need, I got in my black Lamborghini that I already autostarted and sped off.
•••
After about 30 minutes I finally found a McDonald's.

"Umm...can I get a grilled chicken sandwich?"

"Sure, pull up to the first window your total is 2.36"

"Thank you"

When I pulled up to the window I saw this beautiful man.
He looked about 18 or 19, pale skin, and perfect straight, white teeth.

He was absolutely breathtaking.
Sometimes if I'm not focused on keeping my fangs in when I smile, they come out, and that's exactly what happened.

When they came out, and he paled even more, if even possible.

"Meet me at the back in 5 minutes" He said.

"Ok" I said.

- 5 minutes later

"Hey" He said scaring me half to death.

"Hey" I said.

"So, I see there's another like me"

"Huh" I said not understanding.

"Oh! Right you don't know yet"

"Know what?" I said not understanding once again.

"This" he said while licking his long sharp fangs.

And from that day on, my life changed completely.