Prologue

(18 years ago)

The Alpha sat beside his mate in the hospital. She had gone into labour and although it was unexpected both the Alpha and his mate were overcome with the joy that their children would be finally coming into the world, though it wasn't until the early hours of the following morning that their first child was born. Exactly two hours later the Alpha's second child was born, and the worry that had consumed him flew away.

A smile broke over the Alpha's mate as the pack doctor handed her their youngest child. "My my little one" she cooed as she gently rocked the boy in her arms, "You had us worried little one” she continued to coo as the Alpha stood and started to rock the little girl, who had just woken up, in his arms. "What shall we name them" he suddenly asked his mate, now that their son had been born. "Katerina and Lex", his wife said as the little girl finally went back to sleep. "Perfect" the Alpha agreed as he sat back down next to her and continued to rock the child.

"Welcome Katerina and Lex Archer".

Hey guys I want to apologize again for the deleting of my story. As I have said once MY BROTHER DID IT. So instead of retyping my old story I have thought of a new one that will be similar to my old story, but also different. I hope you like it and I hope this one is better then my other one. Also tell me what you think of the title, I am not quite sure about it so opinions and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Vampstababe

xoxo