Dinner with Dominic -Chapter8-

**ZAYN'S P.O.V**

Stella was walking in front us to the gaming room while we followed.

I hope he's a good guy, otherwise no seing my daughter ever again.

Luke and sophia will soon be introducing me to their partner.

But right now, all Im thinking about is my sweet little angel growing up

I still remember the day My beautiful wife gived birth to my beautiful daughter.

How she kept cursing and said that she will never get pregnant again. But here we are with two more little angels.

Finally Stella opened the door and there I see Leo standing next to a strange looking guy.

Tattoos all over his body, a lip ring, an ear peircing and he had his hair up with gel sticking out everywhere. I must admit, he isn't really a sight to see.

Stella coughed awkwardly and started to intoduce "Mom, Dad meet Dominic, My boyfriend. Dom, that's mom and dad"
Dominic smiled but I can tell it was a fake one.

"Hello sir"

"Stop with the acting. Babe mind leaving us alone? You too Leo" I snapped making everyone leave.

I sat down on the sofa and he followed me sitting down on the love-seat.

"How old are you?" I asked, I can tell this will be very intresting.

"18 sir" He responded.

"Do you work?"

"Yes sir, at a craft shop"

"Why did you get tattoos?" I was disgusted with his tattoos, don't get me wrong, I do have many of those, and it was a bad idea, but this guy has full pants of tattoos on his legs and two sleeves of tattoos.

"I was dared" He was nervous for this one.

"Bullshit, you think I was born yesterday? Don't you lie to me Donson!"

"Sir my name is Dominic"

"And my ass don't give a shit, answer the question"

"The truth is that I like tattoos, I just like the way they look, sorry if it bothers you!" He gulped.

"Honey, dinner is ready please" Meredith said opening the door with pleading eyes to leave the kid alone.

I got up and so did Dar-Dominic. I was watching my gorgeous girl walking to the dinning room.

"Babe you're a tease" I whispered in her ear as Stella sat next to Dominic. Sophia sat infront of stella and next to Luke and I sat in the head of the table with my sexy wife on my left.

Meredith got the table ready with the help of Amanda with food, she made lazagna and rise and bunch of other delicious food that make your mouth water.

"So Dominic, why are you dating my daughter?" Meredith asked Dominic as she filled his plate, and Stella's with food.

"Because I love her m'am" He answered smoothly.

"You don't seem like the kind of guy who's ready for commitment" I said taking a sip from my water.

"Well, you can't judge a book by it's cover" Dominic snapped and I glared at him.

"You're very right son" Meredith smiled sweetly at him. I hate it when she's sweet to the people I hate.

"But if you hurt my baby, I promise you, You won't be able to walk for a year!"

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Heyoo ! How are you babes? hope you're doing fine! So I deserve extra comments and votes for this chapter.

I believe it made lots of things clear. but please Understand that I'm truly trying my best to update. I really am, Exams finished thank god ! But I hope you had a nice weekend, and Vote if you hate mondays ;) lol Cause I do so Imma vote now! anyway I'm sitting next to my bestie Maha having lunch while I'm fasting :/ Im so hungryyyyyyyyyyyy but whaterver love you and please comment and vote. I'm ready to answer any kind of question. so ask!

Babye !

Networks: Come say Hi

Twitter / Instagram : abblsen

Email : abby09olsen@gmail.com