Waking up beside you -Chapter12-

When we got to my aunt's house, Leo helped me up to the front door.

"I can walk Leo" I stated and he shaked his head.

"I want to hold you" He then opened the door to his bedroom, and I laid down on the bed. Leo's room is just like my room since I have had many sleepovers with him. Old days...

"Are you tired?" He asked me laying next to me on the bed, I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I mumbled a no against his chest.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I have been waiting for him to say those words so I can tell him, and I did but added a bitch in place of saying Anastasia.

"I'm so going to give him a good
fucking punch" He said through gritted teeth.

"No Leo, just drop it" I whined and snuggled closer to him.

"By the way who's this bitch?" I tensed at his question and faked a yawn.

"I Don't know" I mumbled quietly. and closed my eyes.

"Alright, sleep baby." he kissed my forhead and I nodded.

I wasn't sure what he said after cause I was already in my dream land.

***Morning***

"C'mon Ella, your parents are down stairs" I felt someone shake me softly and I groaned.

I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by Leo's green eyes.

"What's the time?" I asked Leo and he shrugged.

"Morning, how are you feeling?"

"Better than yesterday" I slowly got up to see that I was in a pair of short shorts and a tanktop.

"Who changed me into these clothes?" I asked him rubbing my eyes.

"Anna" He named his sister as my eyes went wide.

I rolled my eyes and got off the bed. I slipped Leo's hoodie on and walked down stairs. Mom and dad were sitting in the dinning room with Aunt Amanda and her husband Frank.

"Good morning" Uncle Frank said as I sat next to mom and dad, I have no idea why but Aunt Amanda was sending me glares.

"Hey, sorry I crashed in last night" I awkwardly said.

"Honey why didn't tell us you're going to your aunt's? and how did you go?" Dad said handing me a mug of coffee that I really needed.

"I didn't plan it" I shrugged trying to change the subject. My head was still hurting me from last night.

"Well-" dad got cut off by mom saying "Darling, we have to go shopping today for your school stuff" I gave mom a thank you look and groaned, I totally forgot about school after tomorrow! I so don't wanna go back to high school, but thinking that one more year after this one I'll graduate makes me feel much better.

"Sure" I shrugged again and started my breakfast.

***After Breakfast***

Through breakfast, Aunt Amanda was being quiet, but I just pushed it back and went home with my parents to get ready for the mall, and to avoid dad's questions, I put my headphones on.

I was now in my room looking at my closet wondering what I should wear.

"Stella !" I heard luke scream running to my room.

"Have you seen my newest video game?" He asked as he entered my room.

"No and I don't care" I rolled my eyes, My relationship with Luke is so playful. We fight very often and tease each other a lot.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked again sitting on my bed with concerned eyes.

"Nothing" I mumbled.

"C'mon tell me Candice!" Ugh! he always uses my middle name to tease me.

"Shut up Cameron" I rolled my eyes, and yes I do that very much, habit I guess.

"Do you ever wonder why mom and dad gave us same initials for our middle names?"

"Good question Cameron" I smirked.

"Mine is not that bad" he nudged my shoulder and I pushed him off the bed to the ground.

"What was that for?" He groaned.

"For teasing me and touching me, now I have to take a shower again so I can get your germs off" I teased him back.

"Stella! Get ready!" Mom shouted from her room.

"Get out" I pushed luke out of my room and grabbed some high waisted jean shorts, a brandy Melville white tank top and one of their famous cream cardigans. I wore the items and headed over to my vanity to put some makeup on; Eyeliner, mascara and baby lips was all I needed for the mall. Then I slipped on my white high top converse and got my phone off the charger to be greeted by many texts and calls, I deleted them all so I won't have to be remembered by the mistake he made. As I opened my jewelry box to get a watch, I found the so-called-promise-ring. It didn't look as beautiful as it was the first day. Maybe because my vision of Dominic changed, maybe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ! I have nothing to say but that I am amazingly grateful for your support so thank you guys so much. It means a lots, so I hope you understand that.
And I also want to say that I hope this chapter was a make up for the late update of yesterday, and It was pretty long so i'm so happy and proud ! and a huge shoutout to all my beautiful readers and besties.

Especially Anoushka ! Love you girl.

And i love you all babes, enjoy your weekend. I hope I can update tomorrow :)

Don't forget to chat with me all day! I loooveeee talking to you guys, especially on twitter !

Networks: Come say Hi

Twitter / Instagram : abblsen

Email : abby09olsen@gmail.com