chapter 5

I Woke Up Because I Heard Amaru Ass On Snapchat. I Looked Up And I Was Laying On His Chest While He Was On Snapchat. I Layed My Head Back Down And He Started Recording His Hand Went Under The Covers Smacking My Ass Hard 2 Times. Making The Loudest Claps I Ever Heard. And It Burned Like Hell.
This My Baby Y'all.

Owwwww. Stop Amaru! A Tear Slipped Out , "That Shit Hurted" I Said.
Gimmie A Kiss Red
No
He Snuck A Kiss And I Slapped Him In The Chest.
He Laughed And Wiped My Face And He Stopped Recording.

He Put It On Snapchat & Instgram Both Saying My Baby❤

I Got Up And Fell. I Cannot Believe It This Man Got My Legs Weak And Now My Ass Burning. I Grabbed A Towel Noticing I Was Nekad And He Laughed. We Took A Shower Together And Got Dressed For School.

@theylovenaomi❤: life is good💘#schoolthenwork

Amaru Posted The Same Picture But His Said @KingAmaru : This Lady Has My Heart👑💛 #gottaloveher #Wedoingjustfine #myonlylady

We Drove His Car To School. We Pulled Up To The School. And I Stayed In The Car Putting on A Little more Lipgloss So It Can Look A Little More Glittery. Ok I Said I Grabbed My Things And Got Out.

I Saw Daliyah Them And Walked Over To Them. While Amaru Walked Over To His Friends.

Girl I Know U Didn't Sleep With Him Aaliyah Asked. I Scrunched My Face Up Hell No Why Wouldn't You Think That. Girl On Snapchat Look Like Yall Was Nekad. Yeah We Were But We Didn't Fuck I Promise. Oh Okay Good They Said In Unsion. I didn't Go Futher Into Details Cause That Would Be A Whole Nother Situation And A Million Questions.

-Brittney-

That Lil Bitch Think She Gon Treat Me Like That. And Steal My Crush? And Have A Nerve To Sleep With Him. Oh No She's Going To Get Slapped. I Got Out The Car With My Tims On And My Sweats And T-Shirt And My Hair In A Tight Bun.

I Walked Over To Where She Was And Slapped Her She Turned Around And Screamed WTF BRITTNEY She Screamed. I Pulled Her Hair While She Screamed I Kept Punching Her And Kicking Her In Her Jaw. Not Giving Her A Chance To Get Up And Fight Back Cause If I Let Her Get Up She Will Beat My Ass. The Bitch Know How To Fight And I'm Not Trying To Be In A Comma.

I Pulled Out A Blade And Cut Her In A Arm She Got Up And Started Punching Me She Punched Me 5 Times Then After That She Fell To The Ground I Guess From All The Blood She Passed Out. The Police Put Me In HandCuffs And I Started Screaming While I Seen Paramedics And Amaru Rush Over To Her . LET ME GO I DIDNT DO ANYTHING IT WAS SLEF DEFENSE.

The last thing I saw was aaliyah and daliyah jump over the police and start jumping me before I blacked out.

.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Short chapter ? I know😊

So what do you guys think so far?

How do you think Amaru gonna feel? How is he going to react to it??

Aaliyah and daliyah did what they had to do right?

-HOPE💘