-v-

Let's start with a lemon,shall we?
That's the swap bros when they saw this!:D

US! pap's pov.

Uggghhhhhh,hate heat hate heat hate heat(say that over and over)! So,i was in my room,jerkin' off..but..then I remembered..

Sans was coming home..

US!sans pov

"Pappy I'm home!"

...

No response..

"AHH SANS~" papyrus screamed.oh no is he in danger!?is he okay!?"pappy are you-" !?"sans!,it's not what it looks like! I can explain!" No way pappy~wait is that my scarf?aww,pappy's so sweet!"do you need help with that?" I said in an innocent voice,"wha-" hehe.."i,the sensational sans, can assist you!I have seen you many times~"...

I pinned pappy down,and started trailing bites down his neck to his collarbone,then licking over a certain spot on his neck I knew drew him crazy~

A little while later I started taking off his shirt,"sans please~"such a butiful expression!"not yet pappy!" I teased,and began licking his very sensitive ribs,he moaned loudly.

I stopped and toke off his pants completely,i stroked the erect member,he moaned,and moaned.. eventually I toke his full length,deep troating him,"sans..! I-im gonna..!" He came all in my mouth,sweet like honey!

I toke off my pants and lined up with pappy"are you ready?" I asked,he nodded.i went inside slowly,once he was adjusted,i pounded into him mercilessly,we moaned in sync, I was going a inhuman speed. After a while I felt a not in my non-existant stomach"sans!!!I'm g-gonna..!" "Me too!!"

"SANS!!!~"
"PAPPY!!!~"

They collapsed next to each other "I love you" they said in sync.

😏😏😏😏😏But seriously,CLEAN THE SINS!!!!

P-queen out