Introduction

He was born in Gotham in the name of Jason Peter Todd.

His family was... Well, not well.

His father went to prison and his mother died after that incident.

He was found by the Batman himself, while he was trying to steal the Batmobile's tires.

Then, he was Robin, the Boy Wonder.

He died.

He came back.

But he was not the same child. He was an adult.

He sought revenge, but couldn't find any.

But the sun rose. He made friends.

Koriand'r and Roy helped him survive. But dreams do not last long.

He was alone again.

Actually he wasn't.

Somebody watched him all the time.

HEY GUYS, I am both excited and nervous about this book because I really wanted to write an Outlaws fan fiction for a long time. I want it to be really good, and of course, it should please you fans. But first of all, I probably should tell you some stuff about the book.

-The team will consist of three members, Jason, Roy and Veronica (a new character I created).

-Don't worry about Veronica, AKA The Mage, she will not bore you (I hope!) I really thought about her character and I think that she is a strange and interesting one.

-This book is kind of takes the place of rebirth series, so no Artemis or Bizarro (I may use them in the future)

-I am not going to introduce Veronica's character in the beginning too much because I have plans about telling her origin later. (haha, I will make you wonder, really)

-IF YOU HAVE READ THIS UNTIL THIS PART CONGRATULATIONS! I love you.

I hope you'll like it, I just wanted to share my ideas with you.

Let's begin!