College

Just a random song

Lucy POV
It's senior year! Well actually the last day of senior year. I really did not want this year to end, I don't want to go to college, and I don't want to leave my friends behind. But the good part is Natsu and I have a scholarship Fiore academy! But not for the same thing, Natsu has a football scholarship and I have one for my grades. Our friends have scholarships for different schools, but we agreed to meet when ever we could.

Right now the principal is in the middle of his speech. Everyone is getting tired of his long speech, I was sitting there next to Natsu holding hands. Then he whispered in my ear.

"I wish this would end...."

"Me too Natsu..." I whispered back

"Hey after all this wanna go out to eat with everyone?" Natsu said

"Yea sure Natsu. Do they already know?"

"Yup... I was texting them while gramps was talking. You would have known too if your phone was on." Natsu smirks

"Shut it pinkie"

"Hey!" He whisper yells

Natsu doesn't like being called pinkie. But I like to tease him by calling him that.

🎓 After the graduation 🎓

Natsu POV

Wow.... I can't believe that we're out of high school and going to college. I still remember the 1st day of kindergarten.
Heh, I really cried a lot that day. But anyway, me, Luce, Grey, Juvia, Erza, Jellal, Gajeel, and Levy are at my house. We decided to change plans and order pizza. We are in my room watching movies.

"I can't believe we are going to college next week." Erza said

"I know, everything is going to change." Luce added

Everyone sighed. Today was a sad day, me and Luce were the only ones staying in our home town while everyone else scattered around the world.

"Knock knock knock"

"It's open" I said
One of the maids came walking in with 3 boxes of pizza saying.

"Natsu-sama your pizza is here"

"Thanks Virgo."

"Your welcome Natsu-sama."

Normal POV

After that we ate and watched more movies till midnight. The girls were asleep and the guys were dozing off.

"I guess I should get Erza home" Jellal said getting up and picking up a sleeping scarlet haired girl.

"Same." Gajeel did the same to Levy.

"K. I have someone drive you guys home"

After Natsu did that he came back in his room to see Lucy still asleep.

'I should call her mom and tell her that she is here.' Natsu thought.

After that thought the salmon haired teenager picked up Lucy and placed her on the bed. He then grabbed her phone to see over 50 missed calls and over 80 texts from her mother and father.

He unlocked her phone and called her mom. She answered right away.

"LUCY WHERE ARE YOU!! YOUR FATHER AND I ARE WORRIED SICK!!" She yelled in to Natsu's ear.

"H-hello Miss.Hartfillia. It's Natsu."

".........Oh I'm so sorry for yelling dear! But do you know where Lucy is?" Layla replied

"Yes ma'am. She's here with me, we were watching some movies with friends and lost track of time. I was calling to let you know that and I'm getting ready to bring her home."

"That's relief! Thank you dear!"

"Your welcome ma'am."

"Oh c'mon Natsu! Don't be so formal! Just call me Layla!"

"Yes ma- I mean Layla"

"That's the spirit! I will see you in a bit dear!"

"Ok, bye!" Natsu said before hanging up. Boy.... Was he glad she wasn't mad! But she never really gets mad around him, but from what Lucy says, she is a real monster when angered.

Natsu picked up Lucy and walked to the garage. He then picked up the keys to this car. 👇

Natsu placed Lucy in the passenger side of the car and put the seat belt on her before getting in the drivers seat

He drove to Lucy's house and once he got there he took Lucy out of the car and walked up the the door.

Natsu pushed the buttin for the door ball to ring and not even a minute later Jude and Layla were in front of him.

"I'm so glad she is safe!" Layla said while Jude nodded in agreement.

"I'm really sorry for keeping her out so late." The salmon haired teen apologized

"Nonsense. I can trust she is in good hand around you. That's why I'm glad your both going to the same college." Jude said.

Natsu couldn't help but smile and thank him. After that conversation they let Natsu in to take Lucy to her room. He then said his goodbyes and drove home.

I hope you enjoyed!