Intoxication(when they met)

I woke up to the smell of Bacon and eggs and the chattering of my mum to our neighbour: ms Kelsea, she's the same age as my mother and they've been best friends since we moved to America. I was 7,  I call her aunt Kelsea, I'm 17 turning 18 now. Aunt Kelsea went through a bad break up with her ex-husband, she tried to take her son with her but her ex-husband refused to let her take him. She tried to put it through court but she didn't have enough money. Although recently she'd come into a large amount of money I don't know what she did with it though.

I got changed into my plain black lace bra and underwear, a pair of my black skinny jeans and one of my favourite band shirts, it says We the Kings across the breast part of the shirt. I bounded down the stairs to hear Aunt Kelsea say that to avoid court, her ex is letting their son come down for the summer. I wonder when he'll get here cause it started yesterday well for us year 12s it did. I'm so glad I don't have to go to school anymore. I walked the rest of the way down and decided I should congratulate her. "Hey, aunt Kelsea I couldn't help overhear that Bentley is coming down for the holidays. Congrats" I said in my overly bubbly voice, she looked at me and replied "Why to thank you, dear. I haven't seen him in 10 years due to that bastard father of his" the last half of the sentence was said in an acidic voice that I don't think I've ever heard her say in all of the time I've known her. I looked over at mum "Morning mummy, has breakfast been cooked yet?" I said to her she smiled at me and nodded towards the kitchen I hugged her and walked in there to see that there was a plate already made up for me, the only thing missing was barbeque sauce I reached for the door of the fridge but then heard mum ask the question I've been wanting to know the answer to "So when is he getting here?" She asked aunt Kelsea was quiet for a moment as if taking it in "He should be here in about half an hour to an hour. I finally get to see my baby again" she replied bursting into tears. I felt happy for her, I grabbed the sauce from the bottom of the fridge and put it on my bacon and eggs. I went back out into the living \ lounge room, sat down at the table and ate my breakfast. I got up and went back into the kitchen to wash my plate up. It then dawned on me that I didn't know how old he was, "hey aunt Kelsea?" I asked her from the kitchen doorframe "yes dear" she replied "how old is Bentley? I inquired, she thought for a moment then nodded to herself " he'd be 17 by now hun" she said, I nodded.

I was playing on my phone when I heard a knock at the door, mum and aunt Kelsea was out back and wouldn't have heard it, and so I bounded downstairs and wrenched the door open to see the most intoxicating and gorgeous guy I have ever seen in California, America. "Um hi" I heard a southern accent and my attention located back to the guy in front of me. "Hi, how can I help you?" I replied, he chuckled "Australian?" I nodded and he said "My mum is here visiting her friend, are you her daughter? My mum's friends daughter I mean" I nodded then motioned for him to follow me "just leave your bags by the couch" I told him, he nodded and placed them there. I then lead him out to the veranda to see mum and aunt Kelsea in the garden with their backs to us "you stay here, I'll go get aunt Kelsea and bring her back to you" he looked confused for a second and then nodded. I walked through our monstrosity of a garden and tapped aunt Kelsea's shoulder "um aunt Kelsea Bentley is here he's on the veranda" the instance that sentence was out of my mouth she jumped up and sprinted towards the house, I don't think I've ever seen a 43-year-old woman run that fast. Mum and I got back to the house to see them locked in a hug with tears coming out of their eyes.