Chapter 1

Author's POV
Gail didn't really know that mathematics in 4th year in High school would be that hard. Although she really knew the lessons really well, she is still having some hard times.

"I want you all to pair up with a person so you will have math tutorial with your fellow classmate" their math teacher said.

Of course since its a nice school, students get to choose everything. Many wants to be partner with Kent but he doesn't want to be partner with any of them instead he walked to the front and talked to Gail.

"Hello! do you want me to help you?" Kent said while offering his book

Of course, he expected Gail to accept but to his surprise, she didn't mind him.

"Do you even know me? I'm a famous person in this university. I'm offering you a help you idiot" Kent said with a higher tone this time.

"Do you even think I need your help idiot? Just go away or else I will do something" Gail added

After what Gail said, the bell rang signaling for lunch time. Gail thought Kent would leave her but to her surprise, Kent didn't leave.

"So you don't want to leave huh? then I have no choice but to" Gail said.

After that was just silence and Gail just left the room and went to the cafeteria. The school cafeteria is always noisy. Full of banging utensils and clashing of plates and chit-chats of all the students. Even though Gail studied at Finford for 4 years, she is really that quiet and most likely has no friends. She is often seen alone eating at the cafeteria. After eating her lunch, she hurriedly went to the rooftop of the building. In that place, it is really quiet and calm. This is the reason why Gail really likes this place.

"It's good to be here again. Not like in the classroom that is too noisy." Gail said while munching a chocolate bar.

After eating the chocolate bar, she opened her sling bag to check on her phone but she saw something peculiar. She saw a letter attached to her phone. She quickly opened the letter and then she red it.

"Dear Cath Gail Minchell, I know that you are a picky girl. You always want perfection, peace, and calmness. We like it that you have these personalities people also want. Be prepared for the upcoming events in the school. -DFG" Gail said as she red the letter.

It was weird for her to receive such letter for she isn't that famous. After reading the letter, she ripped it and threw it in the nearby trash can.

It was 30 minutes after their next class would begin. Gail went to their classroom seeing busy and wild students wander around. She just sat down on her chair waiting for their next teacher.

"Hmmmm where is that idiot? I wonder what he is doing right now?" Gail wondered while looking at the amazing view from the window since she is sitting near the window.

After a little while, their next subject teacher went in their classroom. It was odd because Kent is still not in the classroom. This made Gail a little worry like 0.00000000001%. Even though she is quiet and shy, she still cares for people around her.

"Kent wouldn't be in this period because he is attending the club meeting for the schedule of upcoming events in Finford university" their subject teacher said while sitting down in the chair.

It was weird for the teacher to announce this but to Gail this was a little relief. They continued to lecture about their lessons and did lots of boring activities a person would never ever enjoy.

The bell rang at 2:40 P.M. signaling students that class had ended. Since the gates will open at 3:30 P.M. people usually go to the cafeteria or the mini garden of the school. As for Gail, the library is the place to go after classes. She usually reads books there for fun. Upon her way to the library, she noticed that it was closed, forcing her to go to another place. The next option is the cafeteria where hungry students go and some rants because of the long line. Gail ordered a Mango shake and sat down to read her book.

"Hmmmm, it was two class periods that he wasn't there. I wonder what he is doing right now? I should probably check on the gymnasium." Gail said while drinking her Mango shake.

Finally, the gates of Finford had open. For students, this is a real image of hope that they survived Finford for a day. Since Gail is fetched during 4:00 P.M, she decided to go to the gym to check out students playing.

Upon her way again, she noticed a person lying down in the ground near the grassy part of the way. Gail rushed to checked on this person. She was horrified of what she saw.

She saw Kent, with some bruises and a stab from a cutter. She called for help but no one responded. What she did was she carried Kent all the way to the gate where her car would fetch her. Good thing that their car was there so they hurried Kent to the nearest hospital. Upon their way, Gail noticed a letter. The letter's content was

"Just stay away. Let us do our job you moron. This would serve as strike one. Don't ever go near that person again or we will kill you for sure. -DFG"

Gail said "So okay! DFG I will defy and destroy your group even if it will take my life"

Will the mysterious DFG get its punishment??

--------------
Lalalalalalala too much for chapter 1. Please support all my stories guys and don't forget to hit the vote button! ^_^
Let's see what happens in the next Chapter!

-Author