Chapter 2

Kent's POV

I finally woke up in my long sleep. I can see a girl sitting nearby and I am in a place with walls painted white. As I try to stand up, I can feel so much pain. I realized that I'm in the hospital.

Quickly I opened my eyes and noticed a girl wearing the same school uniform in Finford. She also wears glasses and her hair is really familiar.

"Hey! Are you awake? Please answer. I've been asking you the same question for 30 minutes." The girl said while holding her phone.

The girl's voice is really familiar. As I glanced to her, I finally knew that it was Cath Gail Minchell. The girl who neglected my offer and the girl who is an idiot.

"Why did you bring me here? What happened? Did you kidnap me?!" I asked her because I was clueless.

"I brought you here because you have some bruises and one stab mark. I don't know what happened and I didn't kidnap you. You little idiot!" Gail answered while doing something in her phone.

This is the top reason why I hate her. Those crazy responses she make, it is super annoying. I just want her to shut up.

Author's POV

It was a busy day for both Gail and Kent. Gail didn't really care about what happened to Kent and wants to go out in the hospital so she can sleep.

As for Kent, he wants to be discharged in the hospital so he can go home. He somewhat appreciated what Gail did.

"What really happened Kent? I was a little worried because of the fact that my previous classmate is hurt?" Gail asked while playing in her phone

"I don't really know but when I drank water from my water bottle, I just collapsed and yeah, I don't know what happened then." Kent replied while using his phone.

After a little while, the doctor came in to check the patient.

"I'm happy to tell you that the patient can be discharged by now." The doctor said while holding a folder

This statement made both Kent and Gail so happy. They rejoiced because they can finally go home and rest.

After many things, they went to the lowermost floor of the hospital. In there, Gail and Kent talk about many things like their past school and their memories in there. They also talked about lots of things in Finford and due to this talking, they reached the topic about the DFG.

"DFG is the acronym for Dark Finford Group. The group is divided into many parts. Some parts involves students who likes to hurt others, destroy the school, even students who are crazy for their crushes and etc. This group wants everything to the point that they hurt others. They also spy on others to find something bad and expose it. All I know are the 3 core leaders. Their nicknames are the Friendship Destroyer, Love Destructor, and Mystery person. All other members are following this 3 idiots." Kent said while using his phone to text someone

Gail was shocked upon knowing this. She studied in Finford for 4 years and she didn't knew such group exist. This also made Gail scared because she thinks she would be a victim. A notification popped in to both Kent and Gail's cellphones. It was a mail from an unknown person.They were shocked because they received the same mail from the same person. The mail's content is:

"Hahaha, looking perfect together eh? Hmm, well for us, you don't perfect together. Remember this, stay away from each other or something will happen to the both of you. Simply leave that person alone! I order you! -Love Destructor"

It seems to be a threat for Kent and Gail but they didn't mind it. Instead, they replied with a mail also.

"First and foremost idiot, we are not in relationship. And how dare you threaten us with like that. You ugly demon!!" This was Kent and Gail's reply.

Kent and Gail was bursting with anger during that time. It seems that others wants to kill or murder them. After a minute, the unknown person also replied.

"Okay fine! You leave me no choice but to show my true identity!" This is the content of the mail.

After reading this, Kent and Gail stopped mailing this person and Gail's car arrived. They rode the car and went to Kent's house to make him rest. Upon reaching her home, Gail hurried to her room.

"It's strange for me to receive this kind of mails. Maybe its time for me to reveal my true power." Gail exclaimed to herself

She quickly opened her laptop and open an application in it. It was the list of all Finford students.

"It's time to stalk and know all student's identity in Finford." Gail said while doing an excellent grin.

-------------
End of Chapter 2
Please support my stories by simply voting for it!
See you in Chapter 3!
-Author