Chapter 1

Chapter One

Dalton's POV

"I'm sick of this Dalton, no more parties, coming home drunk, no more one night stands, all of it is over, actually there will be no more girls period. It's time to start focusing on school." She scolded me. Yea, yea whatever I thought.

            "Come on mom, you know you can't keep me from the girls," I winked at her, "they're like wild animals!"

            "Dalton, don't you dare wink at me again young man! I'm sick of this!" Oh my god. When is this going to end? She has told me this speech a million times. If she thinks she can keep me from the alcohol and ladies, she's crazy! "I'm going to find you a babysitter!"

            "Mom... NO! I'm 17 years old, I think I can fucking handle myself!"

            "No Dally. I don't think you can. I'm going to call around and find the available babysitters."

            "But mommm!" I complained. She couldn't possibly do this to me. That'd be so embarrassing! Knowing my mother she'd get me some fat and ugly old lady.

            "No buts mister, this is final! Now go up to your room. I'll call you down once I figure this out."

            "Ughh." If she seriously does this to me... I don't even know. I climbed up the stairs lazily and walked into my bedroom. I flopped down onto the bed letting it devour every inch of my body. I could feel the sleep invading my body.

Autumn's POV

I love him so much but I honestly think I'm getting too wrapped up in this relationship. There are more important things to think about. Like what college I'm going to. I am a senior now, graduating is less than a year away.

School had gotten out about four hours ago and my boyfriend Wes had just gotten out of basketball practice. He was taking me to Taco bell for our two and a half year anniversary. Yea I know it's kind of cheesy but I didn't want to go all out until we actually reach three years and well, I like Taco Bell.

He pulled into my driveway and I ran out to his car and gave him a hug and kiss. I hopped into the car and we drove for a while in silence.

"Hey babe, since it's our two and a half years, do you think I could get a little something?" He questioned me. I honestly had no clue what he was talking about but knowing him he probably wanted sex.

"What's a little something?" I questioned.

"Well babe, a blowjob because you still haven't given me one and we've been together for a while. And I wanna know how your mouth works down there." He asked hesitantly.

"Are you like horny or something? You know I think that is gross! I'll do anything else, but not a blowjob!" I said with disgust ringing through my voice.

"Oh my god. Sorry it was just a question but why will you have sex with me but not give me a goddamn bj! You're lucky I don't go find some stupid slut! She could get the job done."

"I shouldn't be lucky, you shouldn't even think about that. We are in a relationship which involves only two people! You need to respect my reservations." He's really starting to piss me off. Since when is he this much of a dick.

"Whatever. I don't think I can handle this anymore. I shouldn't have to respect your reservations, you should respect me. You're just an ugly bitch who can't do a guy a little favor. I'm taking you home." He did a U turn in the middle of the road and headed back to my house.

I could feel the tears building up in my eyes. There was no way I'd be able to hold these back. I felt a tear stroll down the left side of my face and more followed after. It was silent the rest of the way besides my sniffling now and then. As we finally reached my house I felt relief overspread my body.