Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Autumn's POV

        Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep! "Shut up stupid alarm!" I slammed it hoping I hit the off button so it would stop screaming in my ears. Success. School was the last thing on my mind. It came to realization that I'd have to come face to face with Wes, the last thing I wanted to do.

I got up out of bed and wandered to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I loved the feeling of no germs on my body, but then again I would hope every body loved that. It feels so refreshing.

I walked back to my room to get dressed. I put on my favorite sports bra and my track hoodie. In my opinion shirts and hoodies just dont go together. I grabbed a hole pair of light skinny jeans from hollister and slipped them on.

I blew dryed my hair so that it fell straightly down my back reaching my butt. I hated the color of my hair, its dark brown and people always confuse it with black.

I grabbed some mascara and slightly grazed my lashes. This outta do for today. I slipped on some footy socks with my gray vans.

"Breakfast is ready Autumn." My mom called.

"Okay I'll be down in a minute." I grabbed my purse and bag and ran downstairs. I could smell waffles, my favorite!

"Dont forget you're babysitting after school." She said as she dished me out a couple of waffles.

"Oh shoot yea. What time because I still have plans at five." I said with my mouth stuffed full of waffles, butter and syrup.

"I'm pretty sure its only an hour after school because shes getting out of work early."

"Okay sounds good, plus its Friday so I can stay out late right?" I asked with a hopeful smile.

"Yea I guess. Curfew is midnight." She gave in shaking her head with a chuckle.

"Okay, thanks mom."  I replied.

"Are you going out with Wes?"

"Uh no. I'm just going to hang out with a friend. Wes and I got into a fight." I stuttered.

"Oh okay honey, have fun at school. I have to do a couple of things. Ill be back around nine. Love you." She said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door.

"I love you too!" I hollered back at her. I finished off my waffles then put my dish into the sink. I need to be early to school today to finish a test for AP Lit.

I grabbed my keys and flung them into my purse, grabbed my bag then rushed out to my car. I definitely didnt stay below the speed limit.

***

Walking throught the hallways I looked at my feet because I wanted to make eye contact with noone.

"Autumn!" Wes yelled as he ran after me grasping my arm.

"Wes leave me alone! We are over!" I growled in his face.

"Autumn, listen to what you're saying. You cant be serious." People started crowding around us. This is really not what I needed right now.

"Well I am so leave me alone!" I said as I turned around and started walking again. He grabbed me again and turned me back around. I could feel the anger building up inside of me and I was about to burst.

"I'll do anything, I just want you back."

"Apparently I can't do a guy a favor so I don't fuckin want any from you!" I screamed.

"Damn Wes, shes fiesty." Yelled someone from the crowd of my peers.

"I didnt mean it." He said concerned.