Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Autumn's POV

Seconds later he was coming back out.

"I was just getting my phone." he said with annoyance written all over his face.

"Wait Dalton I can explain." Were the words that sprawled out of my mouth.

"You kissed him. There's nothing more to say. Hes no good for you. " He replied.

"Why do you even care?" I asked.

He got in his car and slammed his door.

"I don't." He said bluntly, with no emotion. And then he was gone.

***

My phone was sitting there on my dresser taunting me. I reached over and grabbed it and started texting Dalton. Me: Listen I'm sorry.. I kissed him because he made me feel vulnerable, guilty, he made me feel sorry for him. It just happened so fast. I have no feelings for him Dalton.. you have to understand.

I sat there with my finger hovering over the send button and with the quick switch of a finger it was gone. I started typing again Me: Im sorry. And clicked send.

I sat on the edge of my bed letting it form to my body.

Dalton's POV

I couldnt believe her. I needed to get my mind off her. Ding! Autumn: Im sorry. Bullshit. I decided to text Miranda, one of the many girls in love with me. Me: Im bored, pick u up in 5? Seconds later my phone dinged. Miranda: Of course babe(;

***

"I'll have to sneak you in because my moms home." I said hesitantly.

"Not a problem. So why'd you text me all of a sudden?" Miranda questioned.

"I must've just forgotten how hot you are." I said winking at her. I was in a car with an extremly hot girl but I couldnt seem to stop thinking about Autumn.

Autumn's POV

Half an hour later I still hadn't gotten the text I expected. Maybe I should just run over there.

I hopped off my bed and slipped some sweats on. I pulled my nike free runs on and slugged my purse over my shoulder. He'll understand I just need to talk to him. I ran down the steps skipping three each time. I grabbed my car keys off the counter and rushed outside locking my house door behind me.

***

The drive felt like hours when it was really only five minutes. I decided to park on the side of the road instead of in the driveway. 

I walked up to their door and knocked loud enough to be heard.

"Hey sweety, what's going on?" Stephanie asked, her face laced with concern.

"I just need to talk to Dalton real quick."

"Yea sure go right ahead, he's up in his room. I'm sure he wont mind if you just walk right in."

"Okay thanks." I walked up the steps and came face to face with his door. His music was blaring, thats no suprise. I stood there for a minute trying to put together in my head what I was going to say.

I thought about knocking but instead I turned the knob and pushed open the door.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was mounted on top of a half naked girl as he made out with her.

"Oh my god." I said quietly but Dalton heard me.

"Autumm, what are you doing here?" He asked, stunned.