Chapter One

Dan walked into Starbucks just as Leanna entered Starbicks.

Dan walked up to the counter and asked for his fave, hoe coco.

Leanna asked for her fave too, hoe coco.

"Hey, we have the same fave drink. Hoe coco." Dan said ever so sexly.

"Yah, hoe coco is my fave always." Leanna replyed sexy too.

"Hoe coco for Dna Howeel." the braiesta said as Dan walked over to her and tooked it from her.

"Hoe coco for Leennne Shaniquwa." The barista said as i walked over sticking my enomous butt out to grab Dna's attention.

Dan grabs Leanna's butt and she turns around to grbs Dan,s penis.

The barista stadand watching the two continue with seual actions.

Dan give Leene his number as she blooshes.

Dan slowly walcks out with leanna in his arms and they get into his car and they drive to his apartment.

"Who are you anyway??" leanna asked.

" I'm Dan Howell, who are you??"

"I'm Leanna Shaniquwa, wanna fuck??????????????( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

He slamms his lips onto hers as the makeout infront of the door of Dans apartment.

Leannamoans very loud which causes Phil Lester to open the door too see the two freking makeingout in the hall.

"Dan what the hell are you doing? Brinnging a stranger here, she could be a fan!"

"Ill take my chamses, Wanna join us in the deep dark side of nfucking?"

"eh, why not¯\_ツ_/¯, she has a BIG ASS AND SOME BIGG ASS TITERZ," He says as he grabbs a titter.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Oh yah, before we fuck. Where did u meeter her?'' phil asks as he grabs the V.

Leanna moans as dan grabs a titter.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"We met at......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................