Meeting

Emma POV
The leaves just started changing colors. The air smells of mist. I just love the fall. I was walking home from class. Today I had a late class ending at 6 so the sun was just starting to set. The colors of the sky where so beautiful. I took out my polaroid camera and took a picture. I shook the photo, so I could see it more clearly. Most people think it's odd to have such an old camera, but I just really like them I have the photos forever and I take one with my phone, so I can change it as I wish.
"Hey."
I jump not many people talk to me. I see it some guy. He's pretty cute, but I have a boyfriend. Who is perfect in every way. He's still in high school though being one grade apart sucks.
"Hey." I say hesitantly. I don't like talking to people I don't know. It's rude when someone talks you not to and I try to be nice to everyone.
"I was just wondering if you knew where the book store is?"
How weird in the middle of the semester someone wouldn't know where the book store is but he's probably a party person who doesn't study.
"It's the left three blocks up in the building and you walk to the right." I say
"Thank you umm."
"I'm Emma, I'm sorry I forgot to say."
"It's cool, I'm Payton."
"Nice to meet you." I wave to him walking away. I sit down at my dorm finishing my homework. I look at the time 7:30 pm, I watch YouTube until 9:00 and fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day I walked into my math class and saw Payton was in my class, he must be new to our school. I sit down where I usually sits. He moves closer to me. "Hey, good to see you." He says cheerily.