Chapter 2

"Hey! Are you ok?" A worried voice calls out making the blonde stir in pain. "Urgh." Lucy groans moving her head from one side to the other, she felt a heavyweight above her, she lazily looked up to stare into two onyx eyes.

"Ugh. Who are you?" She asks getting up, only to stop as she put weight on her elbows due to the fact that the male is still ontop of her.

"You must have hit your head pretty bad. We met today. " He said with a chuckle "No. I'm fine, my head is fine." She again tried to get up but he's still on top of her there's no way she can get herself up.

"Can you get off me?" Lucy sighed, Gray realising that he was ontop of the blonde.

"Oh sorry." Gray got off her and helped her up, she then caught sight of the blood staining through his sleeve.

"Oh sugar." she hovered over him
to inspect it a bit more "Lets go there people are starting to stare." Lucy grabbed his hand and ran to an ally way. Lucy pushed him back to lean on the brick wall as she took off her blue ribbon tying her hair up. "Keep still."

Lucy got a water bottle out of her bag and washed it with the blood stained shirt. "Hey you don't really have to do that." he said tring to push her hand away only to slapped, she tied the ribbon around his arm and packed the rest of her things.

"Thanks, for saving me." She said with a tint of turning away and ran, "Hey wait!" Gray calls out but she disappeared he looked at the ribbon and chuckled.

Lucy shuts her bedroom door with the back of her foot and threw herself on her pink bed.

"Lucy sama? I made tea." Virgo her maid also her guardian set the silver tray on the small coffee table on one side of the room.

"Thanks Virgo" Lucy got up making her way to the table, she sat herself down on a blue leather stool, eyeing the beautiful pastry in front of her.

A chocolate crossiant, with an apple strudel on two different glass plates. Taking a bite of the pastry she groans in approval.

"Delicious." She hummed to herself as she flipped through her phone.

Finishing up her tea she made her way to the bathroom, soaking in the bath for 10 minutes before getting out slipping on her black laced under garments and a white long shirt.

"Hmm that was nice." Lucy opened her balcony door and felt the cool air kissing her skin.

"Hmmm" she stretched and sighed before leaning on the balcony as she looked out into the city scapes.

"Lucy sama?" "Hm?" Lucy turned back to see Virgo "I broke your cup are you gonna punish me?" she asks stretching a whip.

"Virgo go to bed!" she scolds "Ok" she bowed and went to her room.

"What am I gonna do with her?" she shook her head.

"Hey." Lucy heard a familiar voice and stepped away from the valcony only to slip "Whoa!" I heard someone's feet landing hard on my balcony "Hey!"

"That was close." "What the hell. Gray?" Lucy looks up at him, confused.

"Lucy sam-" Virgo opened the balcony door and stopped she looked at the positioned they were in. Gray holding her waist seemed to have also been gripping onto the white shirt, showing Lucy's toned legs.

"Lucy sama that man is sexually assaulting you." Virgo points. "I'm going to bed. I have work tomorrow, please scream if you need me." Virgo said and closed the balcony door.

"What are you doing here?" Lucy ask bewildred as she pushed Gray back. "I live here...well next door" he smiled.

Lucy's eyes widened in suprise "Y..you live next door?" she stuttered. "Yeah. 204" he replied. "It's a beautiful night. Isn't it?" Gray looked at Lucy who raised a brow at him, he chuckles as he pulled himself up and sat on the rail of the fence.