Chapter 6

"Hey Guys sorry for da late Update becauzzzze I had to much assignments :'(

 but I'm back and ready to get this two together............maybe.

Sting: Hey Guy's I'll be introduced in this chapter

Tess: I didn't have a  choice he was going to throw my bunny away :'(

Sting ]: hahahahahha oh right none of the fairytail Charaters including me do not belong to Tess"

Tess: Say chan

Sting: In your dreams

"I think you need to leave" Lucy says as she was about to close the door on him but his foot stopped the door from closing.

"Lucy please......let me just talk to you and explain things" he pleaded Lucy looked at him and she knows that she was about to tear up "there's nothing to talk about...I'm fine really it was never going to work out anyways" Lucy gave a sad smile before closing the door.

"Damn it" Gray says as she punched the wall he heard a knock from the door "G-gray" it was Juvia he breathed heavily and walked towards the door.

Gray saw as Juvia's face lit up  "G-Gray sama I'm so sorr-" before she finished her sentence Gray grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in. "Kyaa!!" she says as she was pinned to the wall "Gray sama I'm so sorry p-please-" she was interupted when his lips crashed into hers, they were kissing passionently  "w-wait I can't breathe" Juvia says as his lips met hers again he carried her still kissing and walked to the bedroom clsoing the door behind them.

The Next Morning

"Lucy look a new transfer came in today" Wendy says as she pointed to the  slim, yet muscular, toned young man of average height with spikey blond hair, which is kept in spiky strands jutting outwards in every direction, and a smaller, frontal tuft of hair partially hanging on his forehead. He has slanted dark eyes, and above the right one is a thin diagonal scar.

His left ear is adorned with an earring. "Who is that?" Lucy asks "Sting Eucliffe the hottest and baddes boy who transferred from Sabertooth Academy" Wendy says as she hugged her bag "I think he like's you Lucy" Levi smiled.Lucy turns seeing him staring at her she turned giving a small smile to the girls "he doesn't I think hr's staring at .......Wendy". "Me eewww no way he's too....old for me" she turns around and walks away "Wendy..hahah wait" Lucy laughed running after Wendy and she bumped into someone falling back.

"Lucy?" Lucy looked up seeing Gray he was standing there. "Umm sorry" Lucy says and got up Gray looked at her and then turned his head Lucy saw Levi running towards her and stopped "Gray sama can I borrow Lucy or a moment?" Levi asked in a lo voice Gray nodded and Lucy got up Levi held her by the wrist and they ran.

"Lucy are you ok?" Lucy turned to Levi they were in the middle of the class "mmm" she smiled "I'll make sure  he doesn't get to close to you" Levi says "thanks" "ahem" Lucy sat up "Lucy would you like to share why you are talking in my class Mr Happy says Lucy shook her head smiling "detention" he says.

"Hahahahahahahhahahahaahah you got detention from that Happy dude" Natsu laughed and Lucy hits him on the head "ahhhh" "Lisanna can you call Loke and the guys and tell them I'll be a bit late and also don't tell them about this" Lucy says as she made her way to the detention room.

Lucy opened the door seeing th blonde boy she saw in the morning. "Hey" Lucy turned around the londe leaned in "I'm sting" he winked at her "eew" she says as she turned around "wait wait sorry" Lucy turned to the back again "huh?" "sorry about winking at you you're really not that attractive" "excuse me?" "I mean you're really attractive just small" "what?" "shit I really am terrible at talking to girls" he muttred Lucy laughed at this.

"Can we start again?" he asked "Lucy Heartfillia" "Sting Eucliffe" he took her hand. "No way I love that movie" Lucy laughed "yeah me too" he says Lucy stopped and raised a brow "you like Last Kiss?" "My sister watches it everynight with her boyfriend I think I was somehow glued to it" he smiled and Lucy's heart felt a pound she giggled.

"Ok guys get out of here". "Can I walk you home?" Sting asked "sure" they walked home laughing about Sting wearing a dress when he was 5 "my mum didn't have a daughter than how the hell was I supposed to know that guys can't wear dressess" he says Lucy could not stop laughing she hasn't laughed like that for a very long time. "Thanks for walking me home" Lucy smiled "no worries......hey um I was thinking?" Lucy stared at him for awhile w-wo-would you like to go out sometime?" he asked.

Lucy walsked down the steps and leaned in his ear "tomorrow pick me up at 8" Sting felt her warm breath and felt ticklish she smiled and left. Sting smiled as he waved he felt like someone was watching him he looked up and saw Gray he hasn't seen him since he (meaning Sting) last stole his girlfriend Sting smirked at him and left.

Hey EVerybody Soooooo sorrrryyyyyyy for leaving you guys I'll make the next one longer promise and hope you enjoy this chappie looks like Gray has a rivallllll :) KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA