chapter one

hidden in the darkness in the basement. not allowed to be outside anymore its been 14 years and I've been kept living in this darkness. 3 meals a day. I cant complain.. well its always cold food so I guess I could. the servant likes me he tells me everything that happens in the upstairs world like about how the alpha, or should I call him dad? I'm the alphas child maybe I should tell you my story. I was born July 25th at the outskirts of the territory and the rival packs the Luna of the other pack was loved by my dad they had a secret relationship. they were true mates. but the alpha of red paw pack the rival pack stole her away from my dad they kept a secret relationship for a year until it became to noticeable that she kept going out every night to see him when I came along from one of the careless nights they shared the alpha of red paw was to busy to notice, he just kept yelling at demi about loosing weight and to stop eating so much. he had no idea she was pregnant until the day she returned home skinny like she used to be and exhausted from me. my dad was thrilled to have me as a child and raised me on his own in secret until another member of the pack learned about me when I wandered out of my hidden room one night ever since then I was put here in the basement away from anyone from the pack except for the servant who is in charge of taking care of me and is under alpha orders to keep quiet about me. so now its my 16th birthday in one week the day I get to shift, and hopefully break free of my captivity.

================

hopefully you guys like it I know its not that good but thanks for giving it a shot!! ~maddim